Chapter 12

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

Time passed and it was almost time for all to have the dinner. Guests started walking towards the buffet while some were still busy having a talk with them when Tiasha heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Neil. How are you?? I am so sorry I got little late" she looked at him only to find Myra grinning at him.

"I am so happyyyyyy for you and your family" she continued as she threw her arms around his neck and gave a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you Myra" Neil replied with a not-so-sweet-smile and immediately broke the hug and was greeted by her family.

He excused himself and walked away with them as his mother, Shalini also called him while Tiasha looked there glaring.

Then she turned around and was about to leave when she bumped into someone, resulting into a splashing of juice on the other person's dress.

"Oh I am extremely sorry" Tiasha apologised only to find Myra bowing her head down, looking at the dress as Tiasha sighed.

"Oh god not again. Among everyone I bumped with more sticky than Fevikwik lady" Tiasha mumbled.

"How dare are you?? Are you blind or what?? Don't have eyes" Myra looked up only to find Tiasha looking at her.

"You??" She screamed trying to remember something as she continued, "Aren't you the same bloody office thing whom I met in the morning??" she asked as Tiasha shot a glare.

"Language Miss Mehra. Moreover I am not a thing. Get that??" Tiasha replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Huh whatever!!! So, what are you doing here all of a sudden?? And on top of that destroyed my gown"

"Firstly I am not bound to answer to you and my presence neither doesn't matter to you nor is something you would love to hear also. Also secondly, I said I am sorry. It was just an accident"

"Oh really an accident?? Do you even know how expensive this is??" her voice roared as Tiasha prayed to God not to turn her deaf at that moment.

"Listen, I said sorry and I apologised. It was just an accident and nothing else"

" Moreover----" she stopped in between when Anamika approached them.

"What happened?? And Myra why are you so pissed??" she asked exchanging glances between the two.

"Nothing di. Just bumped with someone. Anyways, Anamika di, this was the same girl who was in the office in the morning right?? You know she spoiled my dress and moreover when I asked what she is doing here, she didn't even bother to answer" Tiasha looked away as she kept on blabbering.

"Myra it is just an accident I guess. You please come with me, I will guide you to the washroom. You can clean it"

"Ok di I will. But what about this girl who was eavesdropping in the morning?? How mean was that?? You know if Neil knows what will happen and I will let him know everything. You know I am sure, she is upto something" she said as Tiasha immediately shot a look back at her, frowning.