Chapter 1

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Tiasha's POV~

It was 20th October, the day which turned my entire life upside-down when bhaiyya informed me about the proposal and the last wish of his. Keeping his words in mind and respecting the decision he took for me, I, Ms. Tiasha Singhania agreed with the marriage proposal.

Today, is my wedding. The auspicious day for every would-be bride and groom who sees lots of dreams and aspirations. But my case, I guess it was not the same. It's not that I never had a plan about my marriage nor I didn't see any dreams relating to it. But above all, I kept my own dreams, my own aspirations regarding my studies and establishing myself as an independent one. I agreed to this marriage only for the sake of my brother.

Dressed in a beautiful red lehenga embroidered with golden artworks on it, along with heavy jewellery which made my bridal look a perfect one, I was sitting all alone in my room, with an album consisting our family photographs, in my hand and lost in my own thoughts.

My trance was broken when I heard footsteps inside the room and on hearing that, I quickly wiped off the tears that were about to roll down my cheeks and turned towards the doorway when I found, Sneha and Priya my two crazy best friends, beautifully dressed in a pink and blue lehenga respectively, standing near the door.

"Tia, Tia, Tiaaaaa" they screamed and ran towards me, giving a bone-crushing hug.

"Sneha, Priya" I reciprocated the hug

"Omg! I can't believe this. You are getting married? You Tia? You?" Priya exclaimed.

Even I could not believe the fact yet so just preferred remaining quite and gave her a low smile.

"Anyways leave this. How can you do this yaar?"Sneha asked.

"Do what?" I questioned back.

"What? Tia you didn't inform us that you are getting married. You didn't inform your best friends?" Sneha said in her dramatic way, wiping away those fake tears.

Such a drama queen she is!

"No actually it happened so suddenly and no one had got that much time, so---"

"Hey hey it's ok. Don't take it seriously dude. I was just kidding. It's ok." Priya interupted before I could complete.

"------Anyways, who is the lucky man?" she continued after a pause.

"Mr. Neil Khurrana"

"Wwwwwhhhhhaaaatttt!" she screamed at the top of her voice, turning my ears almost deaf and looked at Sneha with eyes widened a bit and both were busy exchanging glances.

Why're they staring at each other like that and such a scream? Did I tell something wrong or shocking?

"Tia, you are getting married to whom?" Sneha asked, shocked.