Chapter 23

Helloooo,

Helloooo,

First of all, I am really apologising to all my dear readers for the late update. I was and still is busy with my board exams preparations which are starting very soon from this month only.

Still for all the love and support you are showing to this story, made me so happy that I am here presenting you the new update. Yayyyy!!! Thank you all so much 🤩🥳❤️

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

It's been almost a week since Neil and Tiasha shifted to Delhi and in this one week time, their days were passing as always, filled with their not-so-angry fights and banters.

Tiasha formed a really good bond with Asha and Preetika as well as the neighbours and Neil's friends welcomed her wholeheartedly.

It was Monday and as soon as Neil got ready for office, he left the room and strolled towards the dining area and picking up an apple from the table, was about to walk away when he heard a voice.

"Neil have the breakfast and go atleast. It's not good to stay empty stomach in the morning" Tiasha's voice made him stop and turn back to her.

"That's fine I am not hungry" he replied and was about to walk away when he heard her talking something.

"So you took the apple to play catch catch or use it as a cricket ball??? Ugh such a irritating person. In the very morning, being so grumpy. Not for once he can talk sweetly, imran to say sweetly with me. Yesterday when Siddhi and Gaurav came to invite for her baby, he was so sweet that even Rasgullas will loose it's place. Well why do I care???" she murmured to her nonchalantly, placing two plates on the table as he looked at her.

Soon it changed into a smirk as Tiasha looked up at him confused as he turned around and walked towards her.

"What???" she asked, confused yet somewhere knowing the matter and added, "Move and let me go" she said, walking past him to bring the jug when he held her hand, pulling him towards her as she crashed with his chest.

"Neil what---" she gave him a frown as his hands travelled down her waist and was interrupted when he immediate replied her.

"Aren't you acting too much like my wife??? No, I mean it's my life afterall" he smirked, looking at her black orbs which showed nothing but a look of annoyance.

"Well I don't need to act. I am your wife" she said as he smirked more and was about to reply something when she spoke up, "Atleast by law and for a year" she completed as he looked at her, blankly, lost in her eyes.

"This is what you wanted to say right???" she asked, now smirking with a not-so-sweet-smile as her voice broke his trance as he rolled his eyes.

"Now leave me" she struggled in his arms as he loosened his grip on her waist.