Chapter 33

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

I was immediately taken to the emergency ward and from there to the O.T and then after performing my surgery and taking out the small piece of glass that pierced through my skin, making my forehead bleed, doctors performed two - three stitches and then I was shifted to the room.

By God's grace, I didn't suffer much injury yet it was also nothing to be ignored too, I was having bruises on my hand and though the glass piece was a small one and the cut was not very large, yet it was deep enough.

According to the doctor's, I could have left for our home after few hours observation, yet they said that it was better if I stay here for a whole day so I was admitted there as Neil filled the form, without taking my consent.

Despite my innumerable and uncountable pleads to take me back, the Vampire didn't agree

I was now lying on the hospital bed with a saline channel connected with one of my hands and was staring at the room which was so silent that I felt like the walls are gonna eat me up.

"Good evening ma'am. How are you feeling now???" one of the nurses entered the room, greeting me with a smile.

"Good evening and yeah I am feeling absolutely fine. Just yeah little bit pain the forehead" I hissed in pain as I touched the wound with my free hand.

"Well that's great ma'am. Here please have this fruits and then there is one medicine for you. It will help you to reduce the pain"

"Ugh again a medicine??? Come on, I am not in a so serious condition also" I sighed, thinking about the two tablets I already chugged since I was shifted into this room.

On top of that, Neil not even for once came to visit me. Well someone must be happy that I won't irritate him now

"Still ma'am. You need to have them. According to your reports, you have low pressure ma'am and also low haemoglobin and still may be not much, yet you suffered blood loss. Anyways, you have them, I will check you after few minutes" she said and placed the fruit bowl on the table that she kept on the bed and turned around to take a leave.

"Ma'am" she paused on her tracks and turned around as a sweet smile plastered her lips.

"I hope you won't mind me saying this . Ma'am indeed you are very lucky that you got such a loving and caring husband. After you were shifted here, your husband was here with you until you woke up, well he is still waiting outside. Indeed he was very worried for you and it's so good to see both of your bonding" she added as I looked at her surprised yet confused.

"Neil did come here???" I asked as several questions were ringing inside me as she nodded, smiling.

Wow Tiasha and I thought he didn't even visit me