Chapter 16

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

Tiasha's eyes kept on pouring fresh tears as Neil still held her close to him with her head burried in his chest, exactly where the heart resides while his hand kept caressing her hair.

A sudden pang of an unknown feeling crept his heart too while his mind was not agreeing to accept it.

Time passed as both stood there in the same position and finally not being able to see her like that, Neil spoke up.

"Shhhh shhh Tiasha, now stop. It's enough. You will fall sick. You are hurting yourself" he rubbed her back as she digged her face more into his chest, tightening her hold on his shirt as her nails digged into his back, even through the shirt.

"Neil I am unlucky soul. In this world, everyone is selfish. Even my own brother. He chose our parents over me. I was his world he said but he is leaving this world, leaving this World behind, leaving me behind. Neil how can I live without him??? How can he do this to me??? Even God is taking him and not me. He too loves him and not me. The thought itself is breaking me and when---" she couldn't complete her sentence and cried louder as tears rolled down her cheeks and got soaked into his shirt.

After seeing Tiasha in such a vulnerable state, even Neil was broken from inside but he was good enough to cover his emotions.

He slowly broke the hug and cupped her face as she looked down with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Tiasha look at me" he said in a calm voice as more tears escaped her eyes as she shook her head.

"Tiasha look at me....Tia" he said as she slowly lifted her face as her eyes met his.

Looking at her, Neil was left shock for a moment as her red eyes , which was already swollen due to continuous cry, kept pouring nonstop and made his heart clench and he looked at her with a numb face.

"Tiasha, stop crying now please. Tiasha you are way too strong. For your brother, you married a complete stranger not knowing he is worthy enough of the marriage or not but you did. Tiasha, Tarun bhaiyya won't love to see you like this and we need to return back to the hospital premises. Tiasha don't cry"

"It's easy---easy to tell Ne---Neil, but---but only I know---- I know what I am feeling. Since childhood, growing up without parents and then also loosing your last ray of hope and light, you---you won't understand" she cried looking at him.

As her words hit his ears, for a moment, Neil looked at her, speechlessly and was lost in his world as his mind recalled something.

"Neil, I just pray that you should never go through it but only who goes through it knows how it feels to stay all alone. Neil, without my bhaiyya, how will I live???" she said as he looked at her while a sarcastic chuckle left from within him as his brain mocked at him.