Chapter 5

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Tiasha's POV~

I looked around to find Sneha, Priya and Rudra looking confused and immediately headed towards me while I was not being able to understand what was happening.

"Tia you ok?" Priya asked being entirely horrified while I just nodded, assuring her that I was completely okay.

"What the hell?? Excuse me . How can you just stop your car lik---" I stopped in between when the door of the car opened.

I was left in a shock to find a tall man, dressed in a black suit stepping down the car and with eyes widened a bit looked at the person.

Neil

"Mr. Neil Khurrana" my trance broke when I heard Rudra speaking along with the girls in unison.

Taking off his glasses, he headed towards us or to be precised me while I was too stunned to speak anything.

"Tia....Tia.... TIA!!!" Sneha screamed, lightly shaking me up as I looked at her and then at Neil who was standing right infront of me with creased eyebrows.

"Wh--what are you doing here?" I someone managed to ask him  as I was entirely confused then.

As we were standing just in front of our college gate and it was time for our leave, many students who were passing by the gate glanced at us while leaving while some of them, especially the girls just stopped right there, busy ogling at him.

Was he any prince or celebrity that all are staring at him?

Ugh! Anyways why am I even bothered?

"Me? Well good question. I came here to----" his voice brought me back to the world as I remembered that I asked him something.

But before he could complete his sentence and I could say a word, Sneha, Priya and Rudra bade a goodbye to us and immediately left the place, leaving us alone.

Though we were surrounded by the entire college it seemed

He looked at the surroundings with his same facial expression when I found people slowly exiting the place and went out. Then he cleared his throat as I again looked at him and he gently ruffled his hair.

"Get inside the car" he said nonchalantly

"What?" I aksed, shocked.

"What's so shocking in that? Please don't create a scene. You are reacting in such a way as if I said something shocking. See still people are there" my eyes scanned the surroundings again when I found few students who were still in the building were leaving the college and as they passed by us, left the place not before glancing at us.

"Anyways just get in. We are getting late"

"Wait! Late for what? Moreover, I am not interested to go any where with you"