Chapter 8

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

As the sun rays fell on my eyes, I stirred a bit in my sleep, trying to cover the sunlight with the palm and pulled the blanket more closer to me, placing it over my head when the buzzing of the alarm made me wake up from the sleep with much reluctance.

Throwing the blanket aside, I switched it off and took my phone to check the time when I almost felt a mini attack.

Holy shit!!!

"It's 8. Oh God why the hell didn't anyone wake me up??" I thought and throwing the phone aside on the bed, I quickly went to freshen up and get ready for the college.

Within half and hour, I got ready and headed towards the study table to pack my bag and after doing so I hung it from one of my shoulders and grabbing the phone, left the room.
......

I literally ran through the corridor and quickly headed towards the stairs when bhaiyya's words echoed in my mind.

"Tia slowly girl. You will fall"

"No no bhaiyya. I am fine. I am already running late"

A sweet smile plastered my lips as I reminisced those days and chuckled on my own.

Again today as usual you are gonna repeat history Tiasha

Lost in my own world, I descended down the stairs and being in such a hurry, as soon as I stepped on the last staircase, I twisted my leg and lost my balance, twirled around.

Due to anticipation, I closed my eyes and was about to fall on my back when I felt a hand encircling my waist and my hands automatically resting on someone's shoulder.

Keeping my eyes half open, I took a turn and looked back only to find me few centimetres above the ground and sighed in relief and looked in front only to get a shock in return.

Neil

I looked at him only to find him already staring at me, as for a moment, I was lost into my own thoughts, being completely oblivious of the surroundings.

"Ahem ahem" I heard him coughing as I looked at him.

"Done checking me out??" he asked with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. You are not someone whom I will check out. It's not worth it" I replied with a not-so-sweet-smile and stood on the ground, taking a step back as he laughed, ruffling his luscious hair with his fingers and adjusting the sleeves of his shirt.

Okay Tia time to move away but hell my feet are just stuck to the ground

"Well you know I don't care about your opinion. But yeah I can give you a good advice or you may say a suggestion" he said and took a step closer.