Chapter 7

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Author's POV~

After leaving Tiasha's house, both started their journey back home and while travelling back, the weather outside was gradually changing.

The sky was gradually being covered with dark grey clouds and cool breezes started to blow across the place.

On noticing that, a sweet smile crept in Tiasha's face as she lowered the window pane, letting the breeze kiss her cheeks and spread her hand as it touched her skin too.

"Close the window and put your hand inside if not willing you meet with an accident. You aren't a kid Tiasha"

"Huh what?" she asked absent-mindedly, not paying any heed to what he said as she was busy lost im her thoughts.

"Oh god again 'what'? Tiasha why do you keep chanting this 'what' always please tell me" Neil asked as she turned towards him and gave him a weird expression while he continued, "Anyways, I said that close the window"

"Close the window? But why?" she immediately looked at him, pouting like a kid and continued, "The weather is so serene and lovely. These cool breezes which is blowing around and look at the sky" she said pointing above.

"Yeah it's absolutely dark there and nothing is good about darkness and--- " he huffed and continued, "Whatever, Tiasha please close the window"

"NOOOOOO!!! I won't close the window. Chill Neil, just enjoyyyyyyyyy" she dragged the last word and instead lightly peeped her head through the window just for few seconds .

As she peeped her head out of the window and the cool breezes touched her cheeks, a sweet smile plastered her lips and she closed her eyes, unaware of the fact that a pair of eyes was stealing glances of her.

A lightning brought her back to this world as she sat back on the seat, leaning against the headboard and closed her eyes being frightened.

"Ahhh mumma" she grabbed his hand that was on the steering wheel closing her eyes shut.

As he felt her grip on his hand, for a moment, even if it was for milliseconds, his breath got hitched as he felt some kind of warmth in her touch, some kind of comfort, some kind of a feeling which he was definitely unaware of or better to say never wished to be aware of the same while she was completely unaware of her actions.

"What happened to me suddenly?? What's wrong with me??? She is scared and maybe unaware of her actions he held my hand. But why suddenly on a girl's touch, I felt content?? I felt like all my anger and worries just got washed away?? Why???" his mind processed as he looked at his hand that was under her grip, on the steering.

"She isn't any random girl Mr. Neil Khurrana. She is your wife and whether you accept or not it's the truth that you both are not only bound by marriage but something till forever" his heart whispered while his mind rolled the eyes on the statement.