Chapter 35

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

The next morning, Tiasha and Neil left from their place early in the morning as the previous day, his another grandmother, Kashi was actually not happy with their decision of not staying with them so he decided to atleast go to Siddhi's babyshower together, with the family.

"I thought Siddhi and family are going to stay in Delhi only. Well Agra isn't that far also" Neil looked at Tiasha as the car halted at the signal while Tiasha nodded.

"Yeah. 4 hours or so the journey is. See there at house, everyone is ready. It's that we have to just pick them and go" she said as he sighed yet agreed.

"What happened to you now???" she asked as the car started as he looked at her for a fraction of second before averting his eyes towards the road.

"Why did you agree of going together???" he asked to which she immediately added, confused, "I agreed. You told badi dadi that we all will go together"

"Yeah I did. Well but that's together means, we are going with them. Now four more people will be here and truly speaking, already I woke up early and then those two little flies will eat my head" he groaned, looking at Tiasha and referred to Naman and Naina as Tiasha lightly slapped his forever.

"Aishhhh, don't say them like that. It's not good"

"Good my foot. Your loving sister-in-law called me for 10 times and Naman, that idiot is tho all time free for doing everything but studies. He messaged me like a 50 or 100 times and you know how they are, those where all those blah blah blah messages and damn to that smirk emoji. I would have made every social media app ban that emoji if I had that power and authority"

"Well you know it's just nothing. I used to give those teasing smiles and emojis so much to Rudra. Actually, had I not also, then he would have actually remained heartbroken. Diya told you right how she used to think we have something and he being he if did any mistake, he used to say sorry to me. I was like dude why are you telling a sorry to me???" Tiasha giggled as Neil chuckled.

"Well whatever it is. They are cute actually. I am happy that they are happy. Atleast Priyadarshi would be happy to see her only younger sister happy"

"Indeed she will. Moreover Neil, today from which side the Sun rose haa???" she asked as her index finger tapped her temple and lower chin alternatively, trying to think.

"Why??? Now what's your way to like tease me???" he gave a straight look as Tiasha chuckled.

"You know me so well" she pulled one side of his cheeks as he groaned, "Tiasha I am driving now"

"Hihihi I can see. Anyways, you said Rudy cute that's what I was thinking. That innocent soul would have had an heart attack only" she giggled as Neil rolled his eyes.