Chapter 29

Neil and Tiasha are welcoming you all to another update filled with some sweet moments along with a daily dose of their cute banters ❤️😍

Long chapter ahead hihihi 😁

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Attention attention attention" Siddhi announced via a paper microphone as she took her seat while the kids ran towards her, encircling around her.

"Wowww Siddhi didi paper microphone. You made it???" Vaishali, asked as Siddhi pulled her towards her and placing a kiss on her cheek, nodded.

"Yes Vaishu, I made it. Well this marble paper was lying somewhere and Priya told that was of no use, so I made it" she said as all nodded.

"Okay okay okay now everyone listen very carefully. Now it's time for basketball so---" all the kids started jumping and hooting before she could complete her sentence.

"Achha achha quite. Achha listen, I am not done yet. Ahhh, attention please" she announced yet again as the kids gave her an attentive look.

"So before we start the game, here is the team we made. There are 7 of us, excluding the children so one team will have more kids"

"Wowww Siddhi di, that would be great indeed" Tiasha said, smiling.

"Yes. So as per my decision, the two teams will be Diya, Tiasha and Neil while---" Neil and Tiasha looked at each other while Rudra interrupted in between.

"Hey that's cheating yaar Siddhi di. Neil and Tiasha one team and here you left me with them. I am pairing up with Diya" Siddhi smirked as Rudra spoke while Diya looked away, facepalming while others giggled.

"Such a despo you are Rudy" Tiasha whispered as he shot her a glare.

"You shut up ok??? You got your husband in your team. That's not fair also" he pouted.

"Oh please, I can't even play basketball. So me being in any team means the same"

"Still you got Neil. Moreover, we aren't doing any competition come on. It's just for fun"

"Exactly my point. It's just for fun. So be happy with your team, my bestie"

"Shut up Tia. Bestie??? You should take my side. I am pairing with Diya that's it" he said as Tiasha laughed away to glory.

"You are so cute Rudy. Ahhh I am so happy for you both. Ok, fine" Tiasha pulled his cheeks as he grinned while Neil looked at them, through the corner of his eyes.

"Sidhhi di do one thing. I am going to the other team. Anyways, me being in any team is similar. Rudy and Diya be a team" she said and was about to walk away and before Siddhi could speak up, Neil, pulled her by her forearm.