Chapter 38

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Tiasha, Tiasha, Tiasha open the door now. See I have brought dinner for you" Anamika knocked the door as she stood there for more than fifteen minutes.

"Bhabi" she heard a voice and turned around to see Neil walking towards her.

"You" she sighed and smiled as he took out a key from his pocket.

"Give this to me bhabi. You go and look after mom once. I told her not to worry but she is panicking " he said and took the plate from her as she added,"Won't she be???"

"Bhabi actually if you all now get worried, what will we do???"

"Neil but it's so frightening you know. A car blast occured Neil and it's not a joke" she shook her head and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Neil you know right that Tiasha's parents died in an accident"

"I know bhabi that is the reason why I am also so confused thinking what to do. I heard bhaiyya saying that Tiasha saw her parents own death" he looked confused as Anamika was about to say something when the door of the room's door opened.

As soon as the heard the sound, Anamika immediately left the place, nodding positively at Neil when Neil smiled back at him and then walked towards her when Tiasha walked back to her place.

"Tiasha" Neil walked inside as Tiasha turned around and looked at him, smiling.

"Neil, don't worry. I am fine" she said as Neil walked towards her more and sat down on the bed on his eyes landed on a photograph.

"That's-------------"

"Mumma and papa"

"Huh???"

"OUR MUMMA AND PAPA" he repeated stressing on the words as Tiasha looked at him.

"Our???"

"Yeah why???" he placed the plate on the table, "My mom can be your mom but your mumma can't be mine??? That's injustice Tiasha"

"Hahaaa well that's true and yeah she is your mumma too. Yet yeah" she looked at the photograph and took it and placing in on her lap, traced her hands over her parents picture and looked at Neil, "You can't call them  mumma and papa. That's only my right. Call them mom, maa, dad, dadda anything but not mumma and papa"

Her innocent face pouted like a kid which didn't fail to bring a smile on his face as he threw his head back and chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Well I have only one head and I don't
want to be beheaded. So yeah I won't call our parents as mumma and papa"

"Good for you"

"Your wish is my command Mrs. Khurrana" he bowed before her dramatically with his hand on his left side of the chest as Tiasha hit his arm lightly.