Chapter 22

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

"Surpriseeeeeeee" I heard everyone's scream as I looked in front, surprised.

All our college friends were standing there looking at us, grinning while some also gave me a smirk while Manisha, stood at the corner, chuckling.

"So how's the surprise???" she asked, walking towards the gang and stood with them as I was lost in my thoughts.

"I---you all---I mean---" I searched for words as Tiasha too looked at me and then back at them as Rohit quickly walked towards me and gave a hug.

"Hey buddy. Now don't say you didn't recognise us" he pouted as I gave a awkward smile.

"No no. Obviously I can't forget you all Rohit" I replied as he broke the hug and smiled at Tiasha.

"Hello beautiful. Myself Rohit. You can call me Ro" he forwarded his hands towards Tiasha as she shook her hands with his.

"Tiasha here. It's glad to meet you Rohit" she smiled as he grinned at her.

"Well well well. Now come come come. Let's be seated guys. Chalo chalo" Manisha announced as we all walked towards the hall.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are inviting the entire college here???" I asked Mani as she chuckled.

"Why??? You aren't happy???And moreover, I didn't say because I knew you wouldn't have come"

"Mani it's not that I wouldn't have come. It's that you know I am kinda reserved person"

"But they all are friends. Moreover, we all are here because you came and you remember Siddhi???" she asked as I nodded.

"See there. God helped us to sail our ship. Siddhi and Gaurav got married 2 years ago and now madam is 7 months pregnant" she squealed in happiness as my eyes widened in surprise as a bright smile plastered my lips.

"Wowwww that's an amazing news. Where's she by the way???" I asked looking around.

"She was here only. Come let's go first. We will see. Also see, Tiasha actually 
is there" I looked at her who was busy chatting and laughing with everyone.

Who will say that she met them just few minutes back???

Then we walked towards the living area as I took my seat beside Tiasha.

Or better to say, I was literally pushed at her side by the not-so-innocent Manisha

She winked at me, laughing as I threw a glare at her while Tiasha held my forearm only to help me not falling on top of her.

"Awwwww how sweet" Akshita looked at us in a awe as she immediately left my hand while I gave them an expressionless look.

"Oh god, we all can't believe only that Neil got married. See, we all definitely knew that our Gaurav and Siddhi, that is #Gauri ship would sail and it did but him" she added, making an unbelievable expression as all nodded and laughed while I sighed, looking away.