Chapter 18

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

After hearing the news, Tiasha was left completely stunned, not being able to react as she was trying hard to get the fact that her brother, her only member of her family, her only sign of their parents has left for heavenly abode.

From the college, they immediately left for the hospital where all were there and after performing all the rituals and rites, it was almost 7:30 in the night when everyone returned back home.

Tiasha, without uttering a single word, headed towards the room while Shalini, Raj, Karan and Anamika were with Tiasha's family as they were staying there that night on the request of Shalini.

"Anamika, did Naina go and check whether Tia is ok or not???"

"Yes maami she did"

"Ohhh okay. See I wanted to go but Naina went and even Tiasha didn't want anyone to follow her"

"Maami don't worry. Afterall our Naina is the only one who can handle her bhabi, ofcourse apart from our Neil" Anamika said as Shalini nodded.

"But maami one thing I have to say. Tiasha's behaviour is scaring me. She isn't reacting at all" Anamika looked at Shalini with a worried face as she nodded.

"Same here Anu beti. But we can't tell her anything also. She is shaken from her core. How much pain she is having in her heart that even hearing the news, she didn't shed a single drop of tear. We can't even imagine what she is going through" Shalini shook her head, sighing as they saw Neil walking inside the home, from the doorway with Riddhima in his arms.

"Neil, thank God Riddhima is ok now" Shalini caressed her face which was looking pale and tired due to continuous crying.

"Ruhanika di, take her" Neil said as Riddhima shook his head.

"I won't go mimo. Can I stay with you please??? I want to see mimi" she asked with much innocence.

"No Riddhi. Your mimo already is handling the situation along with your papa and Karan uncle. He need to look after your mimi too. You will meet your mimi later" Ruhanika said sternly as she looked at Neil and then back at Ruhanika.

"But mumma ple---"

"----Riddhi no means no"

"Ruhi di, please don't scold her. She is very young to handle this trauma. Tarun bhaiyya was close to her too" Neil said and looking at Riddhima, smiled, "It's ok baby. Your mimo will stay with you"

"Can we both go to mimi then??? While entering I heard papa and Karan uncle discussing that mimi is sad" she said her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Don't cry princess. If you cry, will your mimi like that???" he wiped her tears while his heart clenched with pain as he recalled Tiasha's state.