Chapter 25

We crossed 1K + votes and 9K+ reads

We crossed 1K + votes and 9K+ reads. Okayyyy this is really unbelievable for me. I am literally not in a state to express how lucky and glad I am feeling🥺🤩😭❤️

Thank you so muchhhh to all my lovely readers out there who made it possible and I couldn't really express how much this means to mean🥳💃💕

Big hugs and Lots of love to you all🫂❤️

This is thus a special update for you all, despite my exams as it was written long back and was in my drafts and today I did updated it finally.

This is a long chapter too hihi

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Will you be my friend Tiasha???" Neil said, having absolutely no idea what he was speaking as Tiasha stopped on her tracks and looked at him as if he was an alien.

She kept gawking at him for a whole five minutes and a silent prevailed in the entire room as she then slowly walked towards him.

Placing her hand on his forehead, she looked confused and nodded as he gave her a 'Are-you-serious' look.

"Temperature is normal. So no fever" she whispered as he looked at her confused.

"Why will I even have fever???" he asked, annoyed as she was lost in her thoughts.

"Is he drunk??? No that can't happen. He was with us and he didn't even touch the alcohol...... then is he drugged??? His food can be" she spoke to herself as Neil gave him a look of disbelief.

"Unbelievable Tiasha. Like seriously??? Do you even have any idea what you are saying???" he looked at her as she nodded and then shook her head, confused.

"You heard that. Well leave my case. Do you even have any idea what you are saying??? You want to be my friend???. MY FRIENDDDDD, MYYYYY???" she asked, surprised and stressing the words as Neil sighed.

"Why??? You can make friends within seconds and here atleast we know each other for two months. Moreover, it's just friendship" he said as Tiasha was almost on the verge of getting a heart attack.

"My my my, Neil you are so jelly??? The Great Neil Khurrana is jealous that too for me. Also on top of that, he wants to befriend me. Oh God my heart is ok???" she placed a hand on her heart and then sighed dreamily, acting as Neil rolled her eyes while she stumbled back a bit.

"Ahhhh mumma I----" before she could loose her balance and fall back, Neil held her hand as she looked at the floor through the corner of her eyes and then back at her.

"Oh god, with what calculations I told that to you. Drama and drama" he shrugged, pulling her back as she gave him an irritating look.

"Anyways now go and freshen up. It's late night now" he said and was about to walk away when Tiasha held his hands.