Chapter 28

Okay my chapters are getting long day by day😗👀

Okay my chapters are getting long day by day😗👀. This one I wanted to split it up but then kept it as it is

So yeah, the longest chapter it is hehehe.

Enjoy reading😂😂🥳💕

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

I woke up in the morning, slowly opening my eyes as the sun rays entered the room.

Slowly rubbing my eyes and stretching my hands backwards, I got rid of the sleep and slowly turned my face to the other side when I looked at Tiasha who was lost in her deep slumber.

Indeed yesterday night was a tough one for her and because of the stress I also remember her feeling nauseous last night as this room didn't have a side lamp and she was scared of darkness when I brought an emergency light and plugged it with the extention cord, switching it on.

Seeing her a sweet smile automatically crept my lips as when I remembered the date as my mind recalled something.

"You never know Neil what's stored in future. Yet I know for sure that you would definitely find the person, the one and only one who is your perfect match and I know the fear which you have, you will not have that ever. You will find your love" my mind recalled Her words as I kept looking at Tiasha.

Okay Neil stop thinking so much

Why do even I am remembering these words???

What's happening to me???

Shrugging off my thoughts, I looked at Tiasha and slowly walked towards her yet without disturbing her sleep, switched off the light and caressed her forehead and  went towards the door and slowly opening it, walked out of the room.

Travelling through the living area, I went and stepped inside the balcony when the cool morning breezes that blew across the place gave me a sweet welcome.

I slowly looked up at the sky, looking at the sky as a sweet smile plastered my lips while tears were gradually blurring my vision.

11th December

"Happy Birthday Priyadarshini" I looked up at the sky which was covered with blue with white clouds floating in it while the Sun was shining brightly.

"See, I still remember your birthday sweetie. Thank you so much for being there for me. Yet you left me. Not fair friend. I promise you, I promise you that I will not spare anyone who took you away from me. Also, see today is Priya and Darshini's birthday too. The two little sweetheart of yours. Your first family for your NGO. I miss you dear. I still so miss you so much. Stay happy there and always keep smiling and be the same. I know you heard my wish, darling" a lone tear escaped my eyes as it rolled down my cheeks and landing on the back of my palm.