Chapter 24

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

As soon as our car entered through the gates of the mansion, my eyes went on the nameplate that was hung at the walls of the gates.

The Kashyap's

"Neil is your friend the same Abhishek Kashyap, I mean the CEO of the Kashyap Enterprises???" I asked looking at him, as he nodded.

"Well you know them???" he asked as I gave a confused smile.

"Well who doesn't??? I don't know that much but yeah once with bhaiyya I went in a business conference and there we met. That was long time ago" I said as he murmured something to himself yet audible enough for me to hear.

"Very cool. And here before marriage, she didn't even know who I am. No, I am not telling that one needs to know about me, but still. Anyways who cares!!!" he shrugged, adjusting the blazer while I looked at him, chuckling.

"Someone is jealous I see" I mumbled yet making him hear as he gave an expressionless look.

"Stop giving me that look Tiasha" he replied while I chuckled.

"What look??? I am not telling you anything???" I laughed.

He immediately looked at me with a 'Are-you-insane' look and raised his eyebrows as I smirked.

"Why are you laughing???" he gave a straight face.

"My life, my rules. Why??? Can't I laugh???"

"Well you can. But I didn't know you would yourself accept that you are crazy because without reason only fools laugh" he smirked this time as my laughter gradually subdued as I glared at him.

"I don't laugh without reasons Neil and definitely if I am crazy then you are 1000 times crazier than me"

"Whatever"

"Why now no reply???? The Great Grumpy Khurrana got nothing to say" I mocked as he gave me a stare.

"Well I can but that one might not able to digest" he smirked, leaning towards me, whispering to my ears as his hot breath touched my earlobes and neck.

I felt chills run down my spine while he pulled himself back a bit, looking straight into my eyes with those intimidating glares while my body felt goosbumps all over the skin and probably my cheeks turned red too.

Why do you even speak so much Tiasha???

"Stop ogling at me like that Tiasha" I heard a voice, breaking my trance as I snapped at him who was casually scrolling his phone.

When did he shift back!?
Well thank God he did.

"Still you will say you aren't staring at me??? See, now are my wife by law I---"