Chapter Thirty-Five

It's been about a year, since my last confrontation, and seeing Dean. I've been so busy with work, that I kinda forgot about going to college. I want to, I feel like it would be good for me. I finally got a car, but I couldn't pick the brand or anything...not even style. It's alright since I can finally drive by myself. The car is a black Rolls Royce, with a red interior, it's nice and I'm grateful for it.

I walk down the stairs and get my things, as I walk out I see Peter wave to me. I wave back and start driving. I arrive to my job and walk in happy as the elevator dings. I knock on the door, and walk in. I confusingly look around and see his apartment door open, I place my bag on my desk and go through the door.

"President Lee?" I say, he shouts as he slowly walks towards me. 

"Ah, can you get my tie Secretary Porter." I nod and walk towards him.

"Of course." I say gladly, I fix his tie and make it pretty. I look up and watch his eyes glued to mine, I smile and grab his coat, helping him put it on. "President Lee, you have a meeting at 11." 

"Will that be the first?" I nod. 

"Oh, I won't be needing this anymore." I give him his folder. "I feel prepared."

"Good, you've been doing great." I clasp my hands and start walking inside, he comes through and I close the door.

"I have something on Wednesday, so I can't come to work." I say, he nods and I make a note in the planner. "Anyways, I'll get started."

"Come to the meeting with me?" He blurts out. I turn around and confusingly agree. "Good, it's in Stars Hollow."

I nod seeing no problems with that, as I continue to work. I tap my pencil as I turn seeing my bosses eyes look down suddenly. I shrug it off and continue to finish up my paper work, the time comes and it time. I get up and gather my things, we exit and I head to my car.

"What are you doing?" I turn and see him opening the door for me, to his car.

"We're going in the same car again?" He nods as I get in, he goes around and gets into the passenger seat.

As we drive we discuss work, as I am taking notes at the same time. We arrive right outside Luke's diner. I get out and put everything in my purse, he then walks around and looks inside the diner. I tug his arm and we continue to walk, before crossing the street he stops and gets a phone call.

"One minute." I nod and stay beside the light, as he gets space to walk away. I then feel a bump against me. 

"Sor-Isabella?" Dean says with a shock, his hair has grown, and he now has some stubble.

"Dean, it's great to see you." I say with a smile. "So what's new?"

"Well, nothing, just got engaged a few months ago." I give an shocked expression, feeling a knife go through my heart. "You look so different! What's with you?"

"Oh I have been working and doing some studying here and there--" We both look at my boss as he arrives.

"Sorry about that, we can continue." He then looks to Dean, putting his hands in his dress pockets. "Are you going to introduce me?"

"Oh this is Dean, and Dean this is my--" He cuts me off, as he introduces himself.

"Co-worker, we work together." He says. 

"Well it's great to meet you." Dean politely says, while shaking his hand. "Well you two probably have to go."

"We do, yes. Shall we?" He asks me, I nod and wave goodbye as we start walking away.

We go through our meeting, since it took 2 hours to complete. I made sure to get notes and plan out the other meeting. As we go back into the town part of Stars Hollow, he decided to eat lunch with me at Luke's diner. We walk in and grab a table, waiting for someone to come up, I then pass him a menu.