Chapter Twelve

(Yes I really put a young Jensen Ackles, how can you blame me!)

______________________________

"As your date, it was the proper thing to do." He responds, I smile as I turn to face him. "Isabella, it's a pleasure." He then lifts my hand up, kissing it lightly.

"You know, you really don't have to act this way...I'm not really like mature or anything." I whisper, his hand goes over mine, allowing it to lay on top.

"I know, but this school is watching, I don't want to disappoint." He smirks and guides me to the dance floor. "My name is Charles." He get in positions as he places his hands on my waist.

"Well it's nice to meet you." We start dancing, I start to look around as I spin, noticing Dean. I smile at him and he smiles back. My smile fades as my back faces him, my brows furrow thinking about our interaction. His smile seemed forced, he always was genuine with me....what's wrong?

"I apologize about this arranged date, our families are expecting us to marry one another, for their own benefit." I chuckle, "I can tell you're just upset as much as I am, although I'm not that upset anymore."

"How so?" I tilt my head, he smirks and twirls me out, then in. My back presses onto his torso as he leans into my ear.

"You're so pretty, and seem to have a good understanding." I smile as he spins me out, I meet up with him. "I can tell we're going to be friends." 

"Ditto." I say.

(Dean's Point of View)

My eyes look over every minute, seeing those two dance, talk, and laugh together. When looking back at Rory I calm down a bit. Who is that guy? I don't think I've seen him around Stars Hollow. I need to clear my mind and focus on Rory....Isabella does look beautiful tonight.

(Tristan's Point of View)

I lean onto the pillar beside me, staring at those two. I tuck my hands into my pockets and watch their interactions. I hear a pair of heels walk towards me, I continue to stare at her. 

"Okay! I'm perfect now!" She says cheerfully, I continue to pay her no attention. 

"Great." I sternly say.

"You wanna dance?" She asks me, fumbling with her fingers.

"Nope."

"You...wanna eat?" She looks back at me.

"N...ope." I say with a shake in my head, my expression turns colder as I watch the guy lightly kiss her on the cheek. Making her instantly blush, as she raises her hand to touch the exact spot his lips were. 

"Wanna go makeout...?" I sigh and turn to look at her.

"Yeah...alright let's go." She takes the lead as I slowly follow behind her.

(Isabella's Point of View)

He spins me one more time, I smile as he pulls me back, suddenly he lifts me up. I laugh as he gently places me back down to the ground again, the song changes making him politely grab my hand, leading me to the tables. He gently sits me down, bringing my hand up to his lips, he gently kisses it and walks away.

As he gets some good distance away I quickly hug my face with the palms of my hands, trying to hide the redness. I sigh and turn to the table, before relaxing I see Paris speaking to a boy, I change my focus to the table, minding my own business until she comes over. She smirks as I slowly stand up politely to speak.

"Hello Isabella, I was wondering...where is your date?" I fold my hands over my dress and stare down. I open my mouth to speak but she cuts me off. "I'm guessing you never had one to begin with." I freeze feeling arms wrap around my torso from behind, I hear his voice, knowing that he's back.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Charles." He deeply states, I hide my laughter as Paris's face drops, I look up.

"Jacob." Charles and him nod as a simple hello, Paris grunts and swipes his arm, angrily taking him away from us. Charles sighs and walks over to face me, making me feel his arms retreat. 

"Sorry I took so long." He states apologetically.

"Trust me, I'm happy that you're here again." I smile, waving my hand towards him.

"Really?" He states in a low voice, my eyes flick up to his.

"Really." I respond, giving a nod with the word.