Lost in my own world, my mind was occupied with several thoughts when after sometime, I heard the sound of twisting the knob of the door and my heart was beating frantically.

Hearing that, I lifted my face a little up and shifted my sight towards the door when I found Neil entering the room, fuming in anger.

Before I could speak anything, a loud thud was heard which really scared me a lot.

*Bang*

With much force he just shut the door, causing an echo in the entire room and turned around, looking at me.

No sooner did he turn his eyes towards me, I found anger and rage reflecting through them.

"This is all you wanted right? Making my life a hell" he screamed at the top of his voice, throwing his turban which was tied around his head on the bed.

Hearing that, I was left in shock for a moment, looking at his fiery eyes which were ready to burn me up into ashes.

So much anger? He is telling me in such a way as if I forced him for the marriage.

Anyways, Tia, stay calm and relax. Cool! Cool!

"Excuse me! " I said staying somewhat calm.

"What? Yeah obviously. After all, you don't have an answer right?" he roared, completing ignoring my words.

"It's not like that"

"Then tell me why the hell did you marry me? Why did you agree to this marriage proposal? Why?" I moved a step back as he walked forward.

"Listen I---"

"Yeah now come up with your no- sense, meaningless stories"

"Please Neil now it's enough! What are you even saying? First of all cool down a bit and stop this screaming and all. I am quietly listening to all these since then doesn't mean I can't say anything in return. Listen we barely know, oh sorry infact why barely, we don't even know each other a bit also. And even if we knew also, no one gave you the right to talk to me like that. You are saying as if I forced you to marry me. All these things happened because of me. I am responsible for making you land in this situation. " I replied, looking straight into his eyes.

"Moreover I will answer your question. Surely will answer your question. But first I need an answer. Listen Mr. Khurrana, yes I agreed to this marriage because I had a reason of my own. But tell me one thing that if this same question, I mean whatever you are asking me would be asked to you then what would have been your answer? If you had so many problems then why did you marry me? You could have just said a NO right?" I stressed on the word.

"I so wish I could. But you know what---anyways leave it." he let out an heavy breath and moved towards the drawer, searching for something.

"Neil you know what today at this moment we both are standing at the same point, stuck in the same situation and----" I paused on noticing him searching something desperately.

He was so busy with his search that he didn't even bother to respond. Or probably didn't hear any of my words

At that moment, without uttering a single word, as I knew that talking at that moment will result in wastage of energy as I wasn't about to get any reply, I just kept on observing his actions as he was desperate to find something.

What is he searching for??

Minutes passed and still his search was going on as if he was searching some kind of treasure while I kept on looking at him with blank face, unable to understand what was actually going on.