~31~

„SUNOO COME BACK! NI-KI THROW THAT BIG ASS BUG AWAY! JAKE GET YOUR DOG BACK! SUNGHOON SHUT UP! JAY STOP KISSING Y/N IN FRONT OF THOSE KIDS EYES! JUNGWON—"

„I am right beside you Hee" Jungwon disappointedly shook his head as he walked away, leaving the oldest alone who was sighing.

„Jungwon, let's change our positions! I can't take it anymore!" The tall boy ran after the shorter one who didn't care at all and just minded his own business.

The teens were at the beach to relax, but seemed like their plan went wrong. Jungwon is actually the leader,however Heeseung wanted to give him a break and was leader for that day. It wasn't as easy as he thought, and everyone did their own thing.

„Gosh, the weather is amazing!" Y/N happily said,while holding onto her boyfriend's hand as they walked around the beach, living their best life.

„Just like you" The tall boy grinned, earning a light hit from the shorter one as they laughed.

On the other hand.

„You couples are disgusting" Jungwon fake puked. The poor boy was forced to take a picture of a new loving couple. Sunghoon and Areum. The ice prince finally got the guts and confessed his feelings to the young girl who returned the same feelings. They have been happily together since 2 weeks and couldn't be  happier.

„Oh shut up" Sunghoon rolled his eyes as his girlfriend chuckled.

„NI-KI PUT THAT THING DOWN!!" Sunoo ran away from Ni-Ki, who was following him with a bug on his right hand while smirking.
The poor boy was scared of bugs, as the younger one took it a a chance to annoy him (happy sunki day tho).

„LAYLA COME BACK!" Jake yelled as his legs were giving up and the dog kept running. (Is it leila or lyla? I am confused lol)

The chaos stayed till Heeseung gave up and Jungwon was leader again.

„If you guys don't freaking stop, I will throw you out of Jay's balcony" The young boy said, death glaring at his own group as everyone gulped. Who knew that such a cute and innocent boy could be so scary.

After that the situation got way more calm and they decided to play group games. The first sports they played was volleyball.

Y/N, Jay, Sunghoon, Areum were in a team, and  Sunoo, Jungwon, Heeseung and Jake were in team while Ni-Ki slept.

All of them didn't have any experience, but wanted to try it out. Jay was the one who started, however it didn't go as planned. The tall boy accidentally knocked Heeseung out as everyone quickly rushed to him,expect for Jungwon who secretly took a picture and tried to hold his laughter.

„Yeah, that was a bad idea" Heeseung woke up after a few minutes as the friends laughed.

„One more time please!" Sunoo begged with his  hands,while pouting.