~27~

„What food do you want?" Jay asked the shorter one while looking at her but she didn't show any reaction and just looked out of the window, probably daydreaming

The boy raised his eyebrow, looking confused but tried again.

„What do you want to eat?" He asked but still no response. Perhaps Y/N didn't even blink and it kinda freaked him out.

„Y/N!" The older one whined. Did she react? No, which made him pout and act like a child who wasn't allowed to buy a toy from the shop.

Still no respond till he shook her gently, startling her a little bit.

„Oh-sorry I was dreaming" She apologized as her boyfriend shook his head, he tried too hard not to smile at his dorky girlfriend and ruffled her hair.

After ordering food,the couple took a few pillows and blankets, however not everything went as planned and Jay the dorky boy he is tripped over literally nothing and fell down.

Luckily he felt on the soft pillows as both of them laughed their ass off and then suddenly got a Deja Vu.

„You need to be more careful" Y/N said, holding her hand out for Jay but instead of holding it he dragged her down so both of them were laying on the ground as the younger one groaned.

To be honest she liked it but wanted to play it off. The teens were in a comfortable position and none of them wanted to get up, so they stayed in that position for a few minutes as Jay finally got up while carrying his little girlfriend with him.

„What the-" Before she could say anything she was already in the air, gasping out of shock as she landed on the soft sofa, hearing a loud laugh which belonged to her one and only boyfriend.

„You!" Y/N yelled, throwing a pillow on his face as she laughed at the dumbfounded boy.

„War!" Jay yelled, doing the same. As a result  a pillow fight formed and both of them laughed uncontrollably.

However they got tired and both of them laid on the cold floor, facing eachother with loving eyes. Their smile was brighter than the sun as Jay pulled his girlfriend to him and hugged her while Y/N snuggled into his chest.

For a moment they forgot everything around them and their gaze to eachother was strong as the tall boy gave her a quick peck on her forehead, making the shorter one chuckle.

*Ding Dong*

The bell ringed and both of them were sure it was the food which arrived.

„Gonna take that one" Y/N freed herself and ran to the door but was followed by Jay. Why? Because both of them wanted to pay.

„I am gonna pay!" He yelled, however Y/N was faster and already had the food on her hands while  sticking her tongue off as her boyfriend rolled his eyes and helped her with the food.

„Rude" He whispered which was still heard.

„Says you with your rude ass" She said as Jay rolled his eyes and both of them began to eat.

                             {time skip}

Things didn't go out as planned. Instead of watching the movie, both of them continued with their project per face time with their friends. They almost are done and luckily still have a lot of time left.

On the other hand...

„You okay bro?" Jake asked a bit worried.

„Yes, of course" Sunghoon flashed a smile but his best friend still looked sceptical at him.

„It was just a small crush anyway and I already found a new one" He proudly smiled as Jake shook his head, smiling at Sunghoon.

„As long as they are happy, I am happy too" The tall boy smiled brightly which was definitely a real one while Jake smiled widely too, showing off his cheekbones.

The teens continued to joke around and Nicholas? He was with them too, however he was sleeping and the best friends took their chance and draw funny things on the sleeping boy's face, trying hard not to laugh.

They then ran out of the room, straight to kitchen and made some food.

„A lot people like Y/N...how come?" Jake asked which sounded a bit harsh.

„Hmm,I don't know...I think it's because of her personality?I guess" Sunghoon replied as his friend nodded.

„But who is the lucky one?" The Australian Boy wiggled his eyebrows as the ice prince rolled his eyes, pushing him away and walking away.

„Not gonna tell you" He stuck out his tongue and left the Jake alone who pouted while folding his arms.

„I am sure it's me" He joked, catching up with the taller boy.

„You wish"

————————————————————————
They are gonna debut this month and I am not ready-