~3~

School went quickly over and Y/N was walking together with her new friend Yeojin

While having classes she tried to ignore Jake and Sunghoon as much as possible after what her new friends said. And of course the two boys were kids confused, they kept asking questions but Y/N only gave short replies or just hummed.

F4 walked around the hallway to their locker.

„Do you think she knows?" Jake asked Sunghoon, hoping he thought about the same thing.

„Pretty sure, she also sat besides Sunoo and his group" Sunghoon replied, opening his locker.

„Don't tell me you guys are talking about her again" Nicholas opened his locker, putting his books in.

„Talking about who?" Jay raised his eyebrow, only getting a grin from Sunghoon.

„Jay I think you should apologize to her" Jake closed his locker after putting his books in.

„Apologize to who-oh dont tell me" Jay rolled his eyes, slamming his locker which gathered attention from the students.

„What are you looking at?!" Jay glared at the students who quickly looked away.

„What the hell happened to you guys?! Who cares about her" Jay said, rolling his eyes.

„But really why do you guys care so much?" Nicholas asked curios.

„You shouldn't treat a girl like that" Sunghoon answered. „Right" Jake added.

„I don't care" Jay rolled his eyes, walking away followed by Nicholas.

„He really hates girls, sometimes I think he doesn't even like girls" Jake joked, making both boys laugh.

„Well, I mean after he got his heart broken after „her" he never wanted to interact with girls and hates them..." Sunghoon closed his locker after putting the books in.

„I kind of understand him, but it's been a long time" Jake said as Sunghoon nodded.

And with that both boys walked out of the school.

But little they know someone eavesdropped them.

„Interesting..." The female voice said.

                               {timeskip}

After walking home together with her younger brother, Y/N plopped herself onto the bed, tuning of her first day.

„Wasn't that bad expect the thing with Jay" She said, smiling.

„I think I really should change myself" She said, standing up and making her way to the bathroom.

After her face routine she wore some comfortable clothes and did her homework and then going down for dinner.