~4~

Ahhhh~ I am scared because the votings started,don't forget to vote for Jay!

5 days passed since Jay walked Y/N home and after that nothing much happened.

Although Jake and Sunghoon got closer with her, there was Jay who totally ignored her and Nicholas who would have some small talks with her.

Of course some students noticed it and kept asking Y/N questions.

„Are you dating one of them?"

„Do you like one of them?"

„How did you get friends with them"

„My cat vomited on me"

„Ugh, leave her alone" Sunoo groaned in annoyance, rolling his eyes and pulling Y/N with him to the table.

„Thank you Sunoo" Y/N chuckled.

A few minutes later more friends joined.

„Hey, what's up!" Seongmin greeted, showing his bunny smile.

„The usual, you know" She answered as he nodded.

„Are they still attacking you with questions" Yujin chuckled.

„Yep sadly...and some of them think I am dating one of them ugh..." She groaned in annoyance.

„I mean I kinda understand them because they absolutely never interact with girls, although many girls like them" Yuna said while Y/N raised her eyebrow.

„Tell me more" Y/N put her arms on the table, putting her chin on her hand.

„There's a rumor that Jay dated a girl back then and that he got his heart broken and fell that day he hated girls and never wanted to interact with them" Yuna said.

„Well I can confirm it" Yeojin said, chewing her food as her friends eyes laid on her.

„How?" Sunoo asked confused.

„I accidentally eavesdropped them yesterday and they were indeed talking about Jay and a girl breaking his heart" Yeojin said as everyone gasped in shock.

„Damn I feel kinda sorry for him now, even though he sucks" Y/N said, earning laughs from her friends.

„Hold up—I saw you and him walking together like 5 days ago" Sunoo wiggled his eyebrow as everyone was looking at Y/N.

„Ah that...he just helping me that's it" She simply replied, drinking her strawberry milk.

„So he likes you" Sunoo suddenly said, making her choke.

„What in the World" Y/N managed to say while coughing.

„But why did he?" Yeojin asked confused.

„Well erm...I met him at a shop where he protected me from a creep and then he walked me home...I don't know how this even happened-„ She got cut off by the girls who were squealing in happiness and wiggling their eyebrow, making Y/N roll her eyes.