~18~

„So who was late or didn't come to school today?" Y/N asked Nicholas, who was doing some informatics stuff she didn't know on Jay's Computer

The two friends and met at Jay's house and were in his room, playing detective in real life.
Jay was buying some groceries in the current time and didn't know anything about it.

„Why do you ask?" Sunghoon asked, munching Jay's cookies. He wasn't supposed to eat them, but still did it anyway.

„It was posted early in the morning, where everyone was asleep" The girl replied as Sunghoon mouthed an  „oh".

„Well, let me think..." Sunghoon said, thinking hard. „So, there were a few students late just as Sunoo, Doyoung, Lucy and Yeojin. I think there are more, but those are the only people I saw running" He continued.

„I see...but Sunoo, Doyoung and Yeojin wouldn't do that, they are literally my close friends" She said.

„Y/N sweety nowadays you can't trust anyone, even not your closest friends" Nicholas said from afar, typing something on the keyboard.

„I mean they weren't the only people, right?" The girl asked. She couldn't even think of the idea, that her friends did it.

„Of course there were, I only named some people I know, that's it" Sunghoon answered, making Y/N sigh in relief. Still makes everything harder.

„By the way is Jake alright?" She asked again.

„Well, he only read my messages and didn't reply at all, which is really weird, because he always responds, but I guess he's sick" Sunghoon shrugged it off.

Both teens continued talking to eachother, while Nicholas tried to find out the IP address from the unknown uploader. It was quite hard, but Nicholas is really smart and skilled, also he is really patient, so basically a „chill" person.

Later Jay came in and yelled in surprise, not expecting his friends hanging out in his room without him. As the three laughed at the dumbfounded boy.

„How the hell did you guys come in?!" Jay asked in shock, still not figuring it out.

„Found your key lol" Nicholas simply replied.

Then the shocked boy continued to ask questions as the friends answered them all one after one and Jay was confused, but more than thankful that his friends and the person he's courting on were helping him.

All of them continued to work: Nicholas still on Jay's expensive ass computer, Sunghoon on his own Laptop he brought with him, Y/N on Jay's IPad together with Jay. He was mostly just trying to flirt with her,as she was more than  disgusted at him and tried to push him away.

„But why would the person do something like that?" The girl asked,earning  the attention from the three boys.

„Probably jealous" Nicholas replied as everyone nodded.