~8~

While walking she was amazed,by how amazing the house looked not only from outside,but inside too

„So he's rich rich" She thought, admiring the hallway.

„Shorty, walk faster" Jay shouted, making Jake laugh and Y/N groan.

„Stop calling me shorty!" She shouted back, catching up the two boys.

Chuckling could be heard from both of them, while she mentally rolled her eyes.

„Anyways that's my room" Jay opened the door, revealing a fancy,modern, teenage bedroom.

She widened her eyes as she admired everything.

„He's really rich" Y/N thought and couldn't help but felt kinda insecure.

„Jake must be rich too" She was lost in her thoughts.

„Y/N" Jake lightly tapped her shoulder, making the girl jump a little.

„Y-Yes?"

„Nothing you just seemed lost in your thoughts" He said.

„I was actually, well nerving let's begin" She shrugged it off, earning a smile from Jake.

„I swear this boy never stops smiling, the complete opposite from Jay" She thought, chuckling to herself.

„Why are you laughing alone psycho?" Jay asked, raising his eyebrow.

„Why do you care?"

„Because you look psycho when you smiled like that"

„Whatever" She rolled her eyes as Jake witnessed everything, trying so hard not to laugh.

„So, what theme are we going to choose?" She asked like nothing happened.

„Hmm...how about liking someone?" Jake requested.

„Erm, why that theme? Like there are a lot of others" Y/N said, kind of confused.

„Were you ever in love?" Jake asked, which surprised the girl.

„Um...no-yeah no" She said, thinking hard.

There may be a few boys she thought are really attractive and handsome, but it doesn't mean that she likes them, but people always thought wrong.

Also normally she doesn't talk to boys at all.
At her old school she never talked with boys, maybe just a few times but that's it.

Jake, Sunghoon, Seongmin and Sunoo are actually her first true male friends,especially Sunoo.

„You were never in love?" Jay asked, rasing his eyebrow. „Like Never?" He added.

„Why do you guys care so much" She asked the boys, confused.

„Do you like someone at the moment" Jake ignored her and asked.

„Do I?" She thought.

„Well Jake and Sunghoon are pretty cute and nice...maybe Sunghoon since he was the first who helped-„ Her thoughts got cut off by Jay.