~20~

*click*

*click*

„What the—" Jay said as both teens looked at the direction the flash and sound came from. Definitely a camera.

The person couldn't be identified because he was fully covered but got shocked by his own action. He forgot to turn the flash off.

„You!" Jay yelled angry, running to the to unknowing person as Y/N followed.

The person began to run and it was play catch. Jay was fast but the unknowing person was surprisingly just as fast as him but then suddenly the person tripped over something, fell and rolled away as the teens still followed.

Then Jay stopped the person  by grabbing his collar as Y/N still followed with her slow ass and low stamina.

Weirdly the unknown boy didn't fight back and just let his body float in the air. It was a boy who was a bit shorter than Jay.

When Jay was about to remove the person's mask, the person suddenly threw a punch at the taller boy, making him whine in pain and letting go.

„Jay!" The girl finally catched up with them and immediately ran to Jay.

While Jay stood up, he looked around but the the unknown person was nowhere to be seen as he disappointedly groaned in anger.

„Shit!" Jay yelled in frustration, running his his hand through his hair.

‚Not gonna lie, he looks freaking handsome' Y/N thought, while being in her own world, admiring the frustrated boy.

{time skip}

Jay walked Y/N home because it was already late and they both wasted time trying to calm down. Y/N was indeed dissapointed, not only because they almost found out who the person was but also because her „lover" got hurt.

He had a bruise on the side of his lips which looked awfully bad , however he didn't mind a single bit because his mind was still focused on the unknown person.

„They are gonna post today middle at night" He said, with a stern look on his face.

Y/N couldn't help but fall for his charms. She never really noticed how handsome he was, even at night where the moon shined with bright stars in the dark night sky.

„Are you even listening to me?" The boy asked. This time facing the girl who was just admiring his face.

„O-Oh yeah of course!" She awkwardly scratched her neck, smiling akwardly.

Mad? Now way,he could be never mad at her, instead he found her super adorable. Jay loved the side of her where she would get all shy and flustered. It calmed him down and made his stomach fill with butterflies while his heart melted. He wanted to call her „his princess" so bad but patient is the key.