~12~

Vote for Jay :(!!!

Vote for Jay :(!!!

„You have!" Yeojin exitedly yelled.

„Huh?" She said confused.

„You have his number!" She smiled widely.

„Yeojin you are acting suspicious" Y/N raised her eyebrow at her friend, so did her younger brother Daniel.

„Ah by the way, Jay told me you should meet him up at the I&credible Café at 6pm" Daniel said, making her jaw drop.

„What did you reply?" She asked, hoping that he said no.

„I said it's oka-„ He was cut off by his older sister dragging him away.

„We will see us tomorrow Yeojin" Y/N yelled, making her friend chuckle.

After a while of walking, Daniel still got dragged by Y/N when she suddenly stopped.

„Why did you say it's okay without asking about my permission?" She asked a bit angrily, making the taller boy nervous.

„He said it was about to project, so I thought it was...okay..." Daniel replied, earning a sight from his sister.

„You do know that Jake is involved with project and instead of going to the café,we should be learning at his house..." Y/N said, as Daniel widened his eyes for a moment.

„Oh...I didn't think about it...sorry" He said, guilt was seen in his eyes.

„Hey, it's okay! You only meant it positive, let's go" Y/N smiled, trying to cheer up and Daniel returned the smile.

But deep inside she was highly panicking because she doesn't know the reason, why he wanted to meet her, especially in a Café which seems like a „date".

Or she was simply overthinking.

„Well now I am curios" Daniel said, as Y/N just shook her head.

She was curious too.

{time skip}
After eating and doing homework and stuff, the girl remembered that it was Friday and felt dumb saying „see you tomorrow" to her friend, no wonder why Yeojin had that kind of reaction.

Anyways she was getting ready for the so called „date", well that's what her brother calls it and she didn't like it of course.

She already showered and was about to dry her hair when her phone rang.

„Unknown number?" She asked confused, but still answered the phone.