~30~

„Hello, welcome to—"

„What the—"

The couple looked at each other with wide eyes as their faces changed to a disgusting one as the waitress rolled her eyes.

„Wow, what a beautiful day" Jay sarcastically said while earning a glare from the other girl.

„Anyways, what do guys want?" Sunkyung asked as Y/N smirked a little bit.

„Another waitress" The savage girl said as her boyfriend proudly laughed, embarrassing the girl in front of them. She didn't expect it,especially not from Y/N and couldn't hide her embarrassment as her whole face went red while she rolled her eyes for the third time.

„Yo, your eyes are about to fall out" Jay teased as the couple laughed even more and Sunkyung just stood dumbfounded there. She was on the verge to cry, however someone came to „save" her.

„Sunkyung go to the other couple, I will handle this one" The young male said as she nodded and quickly escaped the situation.

The young handsome male then faced the couple with a wide smile, showing his perfect bright teeth as Y/N was kinda creeped out boy him, but Jay smiled just like him.

„Long time no see Jay!" The unknown male bro fisted the younger one while the poor girl akwardly sat beside Jay, not knowing what to do.

„Oh-my bad! Hello..."

„It's Y/N. Kim Y/N" She akwardly smiled at him as he returned the smile.

„Well, nice to meet you Y/N! My name's Lee Heeseung and I am one of Jay's best friend and you must be his girlfriend!" He greeted as she nodded her head.

The young girl wasn't as nervous as before, because Heeseung seemed like a really nice and goofy person to her.

„How are your studies by the way Jay?" The older asked while Jay ignored him,looking around and acting as if Heeseung wasn't there at all as the tall male shook his head.

„Since when does this thing work her?" The boy tried to change the topic and asked his best friend as he laughed together with Y/N.

„The S in Sunkyung stands for snake and she works here since she moved back" Heeseung said, making all three laughed in unison.

„Okay, but order now, I am still in my shift" The oldest said while his gaze turned to a more serious one as the couple nodded.