~17~

When Y/N stepped into the classroom, all eyes were on her and it was became quiet

Confused she looked around, but Jay and his friends weren't there, she was left alone.

„I hate this" The girl mumbled under her breathe, sitting down as quiet as possible.

The teacher wasn't there and they still had a few minutes left till class began. With an uneasy feeling Y/N took her phone out and messaged someone.

                                                                       Y/N:
                                             Yeojin, where are u?
                                         Class is about to begin!
                           I am alone and everyone is
                            literally staring at me, help

                                                                       Y/N:                                             Yeojin, where are u?                                         Class is about to begin!                           I am alone and ...

Yeojin💕:
Y/NNNNN
Fawk I overslept
Please tell the teacher
and
Did they hurt you or
something?
                                                                         Y/N:
                                                          Nah, why tho?
Yeojin💕:
Just asking haha
See ya!
*Yeojin💕 left the chat*

„Okay, that was weird" She thought, then shrugged it off.

Whispers started and never ended. It was so annoying that she wished for someone to come and make them shut the hell up.

And her wish came true.

„Can y'all shut up for a fucking moment?!" Jay bursted in with Sunghoon and Nicholas, startling everyone, including Y/N.

Everyone became quiet and didn't dare to speak. The boys then continued to look around the whole class as their eyes stopped at Y/N. The leader of the group, Jay gave her a command to come with him as she walked to the group.

„Whoever posted that shit on the schools website,we are gonna find you " Nicholas sternly said, glaring at the whole class as they all nervously gulped.