~22~

{next morning}

{next morning}

It was Friday, the last school day before the weekends. Both of the teens woke up by the girl's alarm clock as they groaned.

„Turn it off" Jay said half asleep, snuggling deeper into the soft blanket.

„I am trying" Y/N said, trying to get off Jay's grip and rubbing her eyes.

„Let go!" She said as he quickly did. Unexpected because the girl fell of the bed while the boy secretly chuckled.

„Ugh-you!" She rubbed her temples. Being angry in the morning isn't a good start, so she tried to calm down and just let it be.

„Do you even have your Uniform?" The girl asked, standing in a sassy position while looking at the half asleep boy.

„First you get ready then we will go to my house" He replied as she scoffed.

„Okay, now get up sleepyhead" His girlfriend threw a pillow at him and got a headshot.

„Hey-you!" He instantly got up like he wasn't sleepy at all and started to chase his girlfriend who ran away.

Suddenly the teens were full of energy and happiness as they ran around the room,till the girl got caught. Jay sneaked his arms around his girlfriend's waist as both of them fell on the bed, breathless but still laughing.

Then a phone ring was heard.

„Oh, wait" The boy said, letting go of the girl which made her fall on the ground again as she groaned in pain.

„New posts man" Nicholas said trough the phone as his best friend sighed.

„Are they bad?" He asked.

„It's basically saying that you guys are dating but the bad thing is that they call you a „player" and „abusive"." Nicholas replied as Jay gasped.

„Abusive? What the actually fuck?!" He said in a angry tone. Why would someone say that? They don't even know him and it made him even more mad, judging people without knowing them, he hated it.

„Woah, there" The girl said clueless, staring at her boyfriend in confusing as he rolled his eyes.

„Thanks for telling me man, see you later" He said as he ended the call, turning his attention back to his girlfriend.

„Don't worry! We will find the people who are behind everything and kick their ass!" She said as Jay chuckled at her innocent.

„But before that,we need to get ready" He said as the girl nodded then sprinting to the bathroom, locking the door.

After awhile she came out and it was Jay's turn. In that time she went into another room and changed to her uniform. Then she walked downstairs and was greeted by her younger brother who had his arms folded.

„You didn't tell me that he would sleep here" Daniel said, raising his eyebrow at his older sister.

„First of all, I am the oldest here and second he's my boyfriend" She replied.

After the last three words,the poor boy chocked on his own saliva with big eyes.

„Did I hear right? YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" He yelled as his sister hit him on the head.

„Yes, now shut up,before I sleep you again!" She threatened as he quickly walked away. And while walking up,Jay suddenly came and walked down as the boys glared at eachother.

„You are already done?!" Y/N asked surprised as the body nodded.

„Yeah, we still have to drive to my home" He said as the girl mouthed an „oh"

Then both of them started to make a quick breakfast. Y/N took some pancakes from the freezer as Jay heated them and lastly they put some syrup over it. The teens quickly ate the food,drank some strawberry and left the house as they took an Uber because it was a lot of faster than the bus.

{time skip}

The couple was on their way to school, taking the Uber again. As they sat beside eachother, Jay talked with Jake over the phone who was sick and couldn't attend school.

„Who would do that?!" Jake asked in disbelief.

„I don't know but the people are gonna pay for it!" Jay replied.

„What do you mean by „people" ?" His best friend asked.

„We already have Yeojin but there are more people and about Yeojin-she will pay for it too" Jay secretly smirked as the girl beside him looked at him, thinking he is some kind of psycho.

„You look Psycho" Y/N joked as her boyfriend rolled his eyes.

„Alright then..." Jake said.

„We are in school bro, get well soon and see ya" Jay bid his goodbye to his friend.

„Thanks and bye" Jake bid his bye and ended the call.

Then Jay quickly paid the driver and both of them got off the car, rushing inside his big house.

Jay then excused himself and ran upstairs while Y/N sat on the comfortable couch, waiting for her boyfriend and admiring the living room. She then found baby pictures from Jay.

„How cute" She chuckled, then taking her phone out and quickly making a picture.

When she was about put here phone aside,someone called. It was Yeojin and she was more than confused and mad at the same time but still answered it.

„What do you want?" The girl asked sternly as the other one gulped, which was clearly heard.

„I need to talk with you" Yeojin nervously said, biting her nails anxious but no one other than her saw it.

„And why?" Y/N raised her eyebrow. She didn't want to admit it but was really curios.

„I will tell truth" The girl on the other side said,confusing Y/N.

„There is a lot more going on than you think" Yeojin said.

„I-okay where and when?" She asked. Finally the truth behind everything, she couldn't wait any longer.

„Behind the school in lunch" The girl on their other side answered.

„Alright" Y/N said.

„Bye-" She wanted to say but Y/N quickly ended the call, leaving the girl disappointed.

„But after all it's my fault" Yeojin sighed, running her hand trough her hair.

After that Jay came down, wearing his Uniform with his bag,he noticed the girls sudden mood change and got a bit worried.

„Shawty what's wrong?" He asked, hanging his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.

„Today we will find out the truth " She answered, confusing Jay.
————————————————————————

JAY