~19~

„Holy shit" The girl said,not knowing how to react

„I have never liked her anyways" Nicholas said.

„And that's on Periodt love" Sunghoon said as Jay rolled his eyes. He was so confused and for him it didn't make any sense at all.

„Why would she do that? She doesn't even know" He said, as everyone nodded.

„That's right...she joined this year just like me" Y/N said. The „couple" knew that something was fishy.

„Right...also she sucks in computer class" Nicholas added as everyone nodded. Now it was even harder for the friends to find out, who it was. Even with Nicholas who is known to be a genius, especially in computer class. Poor guy, he gave his everything to help his friend, but in the end it was only harder for them all.

„I could call her right now, her reaction will eventually tell.

„Alright" Sunghoon said as the girl grabbed her phone, picking out Yeojin's number and then continued to press on „call".

A few seconds passed as she finally accepted the call, while the friends looked at eachother,curiously.

„Hey, what's the matter?" Yeojin asked, while something es heard in the background. Typings were heard, which was super suspicious.

„Do you have something to do with Jay's case?" Y/N asked straightforward. Everyone waited for Yeojin's answer.

„What-what do you mean?" The girl chuckled nervously.

„She's definitely part of it" Nicholas whispered, while the friends were getting mad. Really mad.

„You know what I am talking about Yeojin." She said, holding her phone tightly, while thinking of a way to punish her so called „friend".

„Y/N I don't have a single clue..." The girl said.
A cursing was heard in the background.

„I have to go bye" Yeojin quickly ended the call.

„Did she just-„

„Yes, she did Nicho" Sunghoon said with anger.

„But she ain't alone" Jay said calmly. „There was someone in the background" He added as Nicholas, Sunghoon and Y/N looked at eachother.

„How about we gonna her tomorrow?" Nicholas suggested, as Jay face palmed himself and Sunghoon tried to hold his holder.

„Excuse me, this is serious" Sunghoon said.

„I am serious"

„Oh well...then it's a BIG PHAT YES" Sunghoon yelled, anger was clearly head in his voice.

The „couple" remained calm. Y/N had mixed feelings, she was hella mad and couldn't believe that one of her closest friends would do that, and Jay? He was tired, really tired and wanted to have a break. His popularity didn't sink but the rumors really got him there, especially because people are believing everything they see,without even proof.

But he was mostly scared because of his dad, a ceo of a very famous company. Jay didn't want to be the reason of his fathers company fall, poor boy already had enough scolding and beatings from his dad.

He may not show it,but deeply inside he's really hurt.

„I will go outside for awhile" Jay excused, while he was stopped by Sunghoon.

„Don't do anything stupid" Sunghoon said as Jay nodded and left the room.

„Should I go with him?" Y/N asked as the two boys looked at eachother.

„Follow him but first give him some time and if he does something stupid stop him" Nicholas replied as the girl nodded and left the boys alone in the room.

„Damn I just remembered our project" Nicholas said, rubbing his temples.

„Not only we will fail but they will too, it's not that important anyway" Sunghoon said, while Nicholas rolled his eyes.

„I am the genius here, I need good grades Hoon!" His best friend whisper-yelled.

„Okay,Okay chill" Sunghoon playfully smirked, earning a light smack from Nicholas.

„I am supposed to say that!" Nicholas whined, while Sunghoon laughed.

{time skip}

The two friends still were in Jay's room and tried their best to help Jay. It was pretty hard but alteast they knew that the person was friends/knew Yeojin, and because of that they suspected Y/N's friends.

„Sunoo wouldn't do that right?" Sunghoon asked as Nicholas shook his head.

„I don't think so, like he likes you a lot and wouldn't dare to hurt Jay" Nicholas replied, es ring a confused look from Sunghoon.

„This has nothing to do with me?" Sunghoon said.

„What I meant: If Jay gets hurt,we get hurt too because we are mostly known as a group and our groups reputation is important" Nicholas answered as Sunghoon mouth an „oh".

Both of them continued to talk and do their research.

...

Y/N was secretly following Jay. It felt wrong but she knew that he wasn't okay and something was clearly bothering him. Jay is known as a boy who never cried, not even once. But nobody knows why.

The truth is that his dad taught him things at a young age, just like men need to be strong and aren't allowed to cry, which he hated. Violence was something normal to him, he almost got beaten up every day by his own dad.

After everything Sunkyung came. His first girlfriend and now ex-girlfriend who ruined everything. Happiness? The poor boy never heard of it. Seeing other people happy made him jealous, he wanted to be happy too.
Then there were all the people who judged him because he was rich. Just because you are rich doesn't mean that you are happy.

As he walked the street down, the sun was about to go down. The result was a beautiful sunset which he admired. While Jay admired the sunset, Y/N secretly admired him at the golden hour. His face was glowing just like the sun.

‚I never knew that he was that handsome damn' The girl thought.

„Oh wait" She whispered, taking something from her bag.

*click*

„Oh shit—" She cursed, while Jay looked at her, raising his eyebrow.

Y/N tried to take a picture of the handsome boy but the clumsy girl forgot that she still had her flash on.

„Did you really follow me all the way till here?"
He asked as the she nodded.

„We could have walked together" The boy shook his head.

Then he went to Y/N and intertwined his hand with hers. The girl blushed at the sudden skinship and just let her self float with Jay.

And Jay? He was satisfied with his action. Good thing is that it brightened his mood up even though she kinda „stalked" him.
Atleast it was the person he liked.

But looks like they always have wrong timing at the wrong place...
————————————————————————
I am so sorry for the late update :( School SUCKS!! I sadly failed one of my tests because I studied for my main subjects (luckily the test isn't important but still :/ ).

I hope you guys are doing well! And did y'all see The summer camp? I was so happy to see them all together :D (sadly without yoonwon)

Word count: 1,1k