~epilogue~

„And that's how I met your mother"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

„And that's how I met your mother"

„Wow, Dad seemed like a whole jerk" Chohee said,as Jay scoffed,while Y/N couldn't hold her laughter.

„Do you even know how difficult it was to convince my dad for the marriage with your mother?"

„Ain't he dead"

„Yejun! Have a little bit more respect to your grandpa!" Y/N scoffed at her son, who shrugged his shoulder.

„He wasn't supportive, but I am happy that you guys made it and are the best parents in the whole world!" The 8 year old boy ran to his parents and hugged them tightly, as the whole family smiled in happiness.

„When are our uncles coming? And aunty Areum?" The 4 year old little girl asked.

*Ding Dong*

„I am gonna open!" Yejun rushed to the door and opened it. To his surprise the older men sprinted in, almost knocking out the poor small boy, but luckily Ni-Ki caught in.

„First!" The oldest from them yelled,as the Maknae line face palmed themselves.

„Heeseung you almost knocked that kiddo over" Jungwon shook his head disappointedly, as he walked toward the couple. After everyone got in, they fully hugged each other and were more than happy seeing everyone together again after a long time.

„Leila, do you want to play with Chohee?" Jake asked his daughter, as she shyly nodded. After his dog's death, the Australian adult decided to name his daughter just like his first daughter.

„Leila, come on!" Chohee happily approached the shy one as she slowly followed, making her father grin widely. He couldn't be more proud of his daughter and friends group. After his dog's death Jake was more than depressed, because Leila was just like his own child but he had to move on, and surprisingly his daughter Leila has a puppy face which made him even happier.

Everyone had at least one or two kids, but only Leila and Sunghoon's son named Junseo came because the other part of the family was sadly busy. Junseo and Yejun immediately ran to each other and spoke together while laughing, while the girls progress was slower.

Jay and Y/N baked lots of sweets for everyone, even though Jay almost burned the kitchen, however it was more than worth it.

„So, many years passed and we still are friends, cheers!" Heeseung hold up a glass of wine as everyone did the same. All of them continued to laugh, while the kids were in there rooms and playing together.

{time skip}

The friends group continued to play games just like the old times. The room was filled with their laughters and positive energy, while they enjoyed the moment being together, because life got stressful after they graduated, got jobs,got married and got kids.

„I SAW YOU CHEATING!!" Sunoo scoffed in disbelief as Sunghoon mimicked him, making the younger adult more mad, while the friends laughed at the two friend who never stopped arguing.

„Some things will never change" Ni-Ki chuckled as Jungwon agreed, chuckling with him.

„I can't believe that they are adults" Jay shook his head as Areum and Y/N laughed together, being the two pretty best friends.

After a small fight, they changed the game and it was nothing more than the classic game UNO. Who could ever hate that game? It was pretty fun, easy and a game that couldn't be hated.

First round Y/N won first place, Ni-Ki Second, Jungwon third, Jake fourth, Sunghoon fifth, Jay sixth, Areum seventh, Heeseung eighth and lastly Sunoo who lost and groaned.

„I SWEAR,I HAVE SEEN SUNGHOON CHEATING—"

„NO, YOU DIDN'T!"

„Guys, shut up!" Jungwon massaged his temples. The leader got annoyed by his members,who would never stop arguing each other, even after years passed. However the friends found it entertaining and never stopped them, while Jungwon tried to stop them or just gave up and let the boys be.

„Dad, I think we broke something" Leila quietly said,nervously fiddling with her fingers as the adults found her adorable, even though something serious happened.

Jake nodded and excused himself from his friends,as they played again,without Jake.

„HE WAS CHEATING AGA—"

„CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR ONCE!" Jungwon threw the cards at Sunoo and Sunghoon, who tried to protect themselves while Jay and Heeseung laughed their asses off and Y/N, Ni-Ki & Areum quietly watched the scene, enjoying it.

„Let's play something else then" Y/N suggested as everyone agreed. Everyone got up and went to the large table as they sat down.

„What about truth or dare?" Sunoo suggested.

„We aren't teens anymore Sunoo" Ni-Ki shook his head as Jake cane back.

„It's actually not a bad idea" Jake said.

„Okay, why not"

                              {time skip}

„Truth or dare?"

„Truth"

„Alright...what was the first impression from Jay?" Heeseung asked while smirking. Y/N just looked at him in disappointment, while Jay impatiently and curiously looked at his wife.

„Well...someone who had confidence and wasn't scared at all, that's why I named him Mr. Confident" Y/N said as Jay chuckled.

„But I actually thought he was a jerk" She quickly said, while everyone broke out in loud laughters.

„Not fair!" He crossed his arms, while embarrassment took over him as his face lit up.

„Suits you" Jungwon laughed as Jay rolled his eyes.

„You always used to do that" A familiar voice said as everyone turned to the direction the voice came. Everyone lit up in excitement, seeing the the person standing on the door frame as they got up and greeted him.

„Nicholas bro, it's been awhile!" Jay hugged him as the other adult did the same.

It was nice meeting old friends again, especially after not seeing each other for a long time, because of there now busy life.

A little later the kids came, so they all decided to watch a movie, which was children friends of course.

Some sat on the couch, while other sat on the floor. Everyone had blankets and pillows, making themselves comfortable. The couple snuggled onto each other.

„This is actually bori—"

„Nicholas, shut up"

„Sorry..."

The group quietly laughed, while the kids were too focused on the movie that they forgot everything around them, same to Jay who watched with an open mouth, making the friends laugh,as he got back to his senses and hid himself under the blanket.

After that he came back and sighed as Y/N ruffled his fluffy hair.

„I hope our friendship stays forever" She thought smiling to herself.

                           {The End}