~23~

As they walked into the school, all eyes laid on them but Jay couldn't care less and instead he his chin was up, showing his confidence and the person he is

Whispers started to fill the hallway while the group of three boys and one girl passed by as Nicholas gave them all a death glare, scaring the students and Sunghoon who tried so hard to laugh at the scared rabbits. The only girl who was with them was nervous but didn't try to show it and was right beside Jay who's arm was linked with her as he proudly showed his his girlfriend off.

„Oh, look it's the cheater" A familiar voice chuckled as the friend group rolled their eyes.

„Comes from you" Y/N rolled her eyes as Sunkyung raised her eyebrows.

A crowd began to gather around the two groups as they glared at eachother, the tension between them was high.

„I am not the one with the rumors sweetheart" She laughed, making the girl more mad.

„And I am not the one who is a bitch" She striked back while smirking, making the crowd gasp and the enemies gasped while her group laughed.

„You really have the nerve to-" Sunkyung walked to Y/N but eventually got stopped by the one and only Jay.

„Touch her and you are dead" He said, shooting a death glare to the girl infront of him.

„That's not the last time" She said, leaving first as her group followed.

The friends smiled and smirked in victory as some of the students started to cheer for the group. More and more people began to cheer as Y/N proudly smiled.

„Crazy how quick people change their minds" Sunghoon said to Nicholas who nodded in disbelief. A few minutes before they were talking bad and then they were cheering for them, how funny.

A little later the bell rang and the students quickly rushed to their classrooms. Y/N almost got separated from her boyfriend but luckily he caught her wrist in the last second. And Sunghoon&Nicholas? They pushed their way through the crowd as the students groaned.

„Shut Up" Nicholas rolled his eyes as the students became quiet.

Then they finally reached the classroom and all eyes laid on the group again, however the groups eyes were focused on one person.

Im Yeojin.

The anxious girl avoided eye contact as Jay began the chuckle at her.

„What are guys looking at?!" He then yelled, giving them a death glare as the whole class expect for the friends looked away. They made their way to their seats as silence filled the room.

„Do you guys ever had a friend who betrayed you?" Jay suddenly asked, confusing the whole class as Yeojin accidentally choked on her own saliva.

„What's with that sudden question?" Finally someone asked. It was the one and only Kang Minhee. His popularity is no joke,also his visuals are godly and he is one of the smartest students in the school.Him and Jay never really liked eachother, however they didn't fight or spoke.

„I am the one asking the questions" The tall boy simply said as the taller boy raised his eyebrow.

„You are saying nonesense" Minhee said while Jay rolled his eyes. „Just like always" He continued, a smile was plastered on his face as Jay raised his eyebrow, folding his arms. The tension between got high as whispers started to fill the once quiet room.

„Where did you get the confidence Mr. „I know it all"?" The shorter boy questioned.

The three friends looked at eachother,then turning their gaze to the two boys who were glaring at eachother.

„If Jay's gonna lose,you both will pay for my future rent" Y/N whispered to the two boys beside her.

„Shut up, your future husband is literally rich" Nicholas said,while rolling his eyes as Sunghoon chuckled because of Y/N who got flustered.

„I think we should stop them before a teacher co-" Sunghoon got cut off by Mr. Bang who entered the classroom, glaring at the the two boys who weren't on their seats as they gulped and quickly went to their seats. The room got quiet again as Mr.Bang cleared his throat.

„I am not in a good mood, don't you dare to be noisy!" He banged the table, catching the full attention of all students as they nodded.

„Also...a few rumors have been going around for awhile" He said, eyeing Jay and his friends group as they looked at eachother cluelessly.

„Someone reported it and the police will take legal action" He continued as the whole class gasped.

„What really?" Sunghoon questioned with wide eyes and open mouth.

„Yep, and we already know some names" The teacher said while the four friends had a confused expression plastered on their face.

„So there are more than two?" Nicholas asked as the teacher nodded. Whispers started to fill the classroom again.

Jay didn't say anything and was too focused on thinking what the best torture would be as his girlfriend waived her hand infront of him.

„Earth to Jay" She said as he finally got out of his thoughts.

„Yes, shawty?" He asked as Y/N playfully rolled her eyes at him.

„I know what you were thinking"

„Okay, then tell me"

„How you would torture them right?"

„How did you know—"

„Shut up, will you?!" Mr. Bang banged the table again as silence fell.

„Anyways I need to speak with some of you guys in lunch" He continued as the students nodded.

                             {time skip}

1...2...3!!

The bell rang and some students ran out of the room, well they tried. They were stopped by the teacher as he shoot them a death glare.

„Did you forgot what I told you earlier?" He was clearly pissed as he sighed.

„Okay, I am gonna name the people who will stay here"

„Jay, Y/N, Yeojin, Minhee, Hyeongjun and..."
He called the names as he looked around for one person.
————————————————————————
Who will the person be? Or did he accidentally looked for the wrong person?👀