~24~

...

„Yep, that's it" He said as the students nodded and quietly went out of the room, leaving the 5 students and the teacher alone.

„So, we found out that you three participated" Mr. Bang said,pointing at the three stundende who had mixed emotions. Yeojin didn't face anyone and only started at the ground while Hyeongjun gulped nervously and had his „puppy eyes" on and Minhee who just stood still, lowkey glaring at the teacher.

„Anything to say about?" He asked them as nobody spoke,the couple looked at eachother not knowing what to say or do.

„I heard there is one more person, however we don't know who and it would be amazing if you guys would tell us" The teacher continued but again nobody spoke.

„Well, I do have a question" Jay interrupted as the teacher nodded.

„Why did you guys do it? And why you Yeojin when you are a close friend from Y/N?" He questioned but nobody replied and silence filled the room again.

Because if that Jay rolled his eyes in annoyance as Y/N was filled with curiosity. Why would her own friend betray her? That was weird.

„Well..." Minhee spoke up, breaking the silence as all eyes trailed to him.

„You always think you are the best, don't you? And it's really irritating like classes are important, especially this year" He continued.

„How about you take care of your own shit instead of mine?" Jay said annoyed as he rolled his eyes. However the boy was right, why would Minhee even care in first place? There's still more hidden.

„Pffft" Minhee said, rolling his eyes and folding his arms as their eyes trailed to Yeojin who nervously fidgeted her fingers.

„Okay..." She sighed, taking a big breath. Y/N was even more curious on why her friend did it and carefully listened.

„I wanted to protect Y/N from Jay because I thought that Jay wasn't good enough from her" She continued, shocking her own friend and making Jay even more mad.

„Y'all acting like I am some kind of monster" He said with a louder voice as his voice cracked a bit at the end. Painful for him obviously.

Y/N quickly noticed and patted his back gently as he sighed. It was Yeojin's turn to feel even worse after what she did. She never thought that it would hurt both of them so much as she regretted it.

Hyeongjun also felt bad and couldn't face anyone anymore. He was on the verge to cry as the emotional person he is.

And Minhee? He tried to hide his smirk, looked like his plan had worked too well.

„Um Anyways..." Mr. Bang cleared his throat.

All eyes landed on him as he mostly looked at Minhee.

„So since you three are in a group where is the last person?" He asked as the teens avoided eye contact again.

The teacher sighed as he looked at his watch and rolled his eyes. Break was almost over and he basically wasted his time with the students who wouldn't say anything.

„Look, this is a serious care and the police is involved" He continued as Yeojin,Minhee and Hyeongjun widened their eyes, mouths wide open and gasping.

A smirk was plastered on Jay's face as he looked over to Minhee who death glared at him.

„If you guys aren't go-" The teacher got cut off by the bell who rang and which meant that the break ended as he sighed.

„Alright, my next class has an exam but you guys are gonna stay after school!" He warned before rushing out of the room, leaving the teens alone.

The room was filled with a high tension as Jay and Minhee glared at eachother. Hyeongjun and Yeojin didn't dare to move and Y/N who observed everything.

Then the girl broke the silence. „Aren't you guys ashamed of what you did? Not even a little bit?" She looked around for answers, only to see the hyeongjun and Yeojin avoiding eye contact again, however Minhee smirked at the girl who she rolled her eyes.

„You are cute when you are mad" The tall boy suddenly flirted as Jay clenched his fist, sending him a death glare.

„Minhee not the right time" His best friend whispered to him, clearly scared. Minhee may be taller than Jay, however Jay is known to be a really strong person and doesn't give any mercy.

„I know and you make me wanna throw up" She smiled innocently at him, linking her arm with her boyfriend's as they left the classroom,leaving the three teens alone.

„Gosh, you are so stupid" Yeojin said,slapping his arm and rolling her eyes as she walked away.

„You got us in even more trouble" Hyeongjun shook his head in disappointment as he followed with the other ones.

„Whatever" The boy who was left alone rolled his eyes, putting his hands in his pocket as he walked out as the last person.

School went on and in the 5th period the friends secretly called Jake who was making muffins.

„You guys should come over and tell me everything" Jake suggested.

„Yes, we will" Sunghoon whispered as Nicholas nodded.

„Also there is still one unknown person and we will know the person by end of school" Sunghoon whispered as his best friend nodded which was seen on the video call.

„Okay, now I am curious"

„Same and I need to end the call bro, see ya later" Sunghoon bid his bye as Nicholas and him waved to Jake who waved back.

The lovey doves couple weren't focusing on the call and instead Y/N focused on the on going class while Jay admired her and played with her hear as a smile crept on his face. Without realizing he pinched her soft mochi-cheeks which made her look at her boyfriend with a questioning face expression.

„Focus on Class Jay-ah" She said, shaking her head.

„Oh, so I have a nickname,finally!" He said happily, however a little bit too loud.

„Anything to say Park Jongseong?" The teacher asked as he shook his head with a innocent smile.

„No miss" He simply replied as she rolled her eyes.

„Idiot" Y/N playfully rolled her eyes as they both smiled at eachother with loving eyes.

Only a few hours more and they would find out the truth. What will happen?

Don't let yourself get tricked.
————————————————————————
Still sure that it's the person you thought it is or did you change your mind?

Also I think a few people are confused so lemme explain:
There are actually more than two people who are involved in it and the members who got exposed are Minhee, Hyeongjun and Yeojin, however there is still a unknown person left.