~10~

The next day

The next day...

Y/N and her younger brother were walking together to school. Mostly in silence because of what happened yesterday to her.

„I suggest you to stay away from him because he will only cause trouble" Daniel gave her an concerning look.

„Trust me...I try to avoid as much as possible but he's always around me" She sighed, holding her backpack straps tightly.

„Perhaps, does he like you?" Daniel asked.

„Why would he?" Y/N asked, raising her eyebrow.

There already arrived at school but kept talking outside.

„I mean he protected and right?"

„Right"

„Okay, I will go now. Stay safe sis" He said hugging his older sister.

„You too, bye!" She hugged him back and went in.

Opening the door with mixed feelings, she already could feel the eyes on her. She hated the feeling of being  stared, it made her uncomfortable.

„If you guys stare at her make it atleast less obvious" Sunoo yelled, walking up to Y/N.

„You are my savior" She joked, smiling at him which he returned.

„Of course I am" He said, dragging her to her locker.

To their surprise almost no one was there.

„Where's everyone?" Y/N asked, confused.

„I don't know...that's suspicious" Sunoo replied.

„Very suspicious" Both said in unison.

They both laughed but stopped when Sunoo suddenly smiled out of nowhere, confusing habe girl infront of him.

„Good Morning Jay!" Sunoo greeted cheerfully as Jay rolled his eyes.

„Yeah, yeah good morning"

Y/N didn't dare to turn around and just went casually to her locker, acting like he was invisible.

Looking at the two, Sunoo only could hold his laughter at the akward silence between them.

„Y/N we have to talk" Jay said, walking up to her.

„No, bye" She quickly closed her locker.

And she successfully ran away, leaving the two boys alone.

„I never saw her running that was fast" Sunoo said, watching how the girl disappear.

„Same" Jay replied, doing the same as Sunoo.

But then he sighed.

„Why you sad?" Sunoo sang the melody from fake love.

„I don't know nan molla" Jay replied, looking down with a sad face.