~11~

„So what are we gonna do?" She asked, still panicking

„First of all calm down, we will find a way" Jay said as she nodded.

„We still have time and they wouldn't lock us the whole lunch, they will come back" He said, trying to calm the girl down.

But deeply inside he wasn't sure if they would come or not, he wouldn't mind being alone with the girl but school and detention still exist.

„But why would they do this?" Y/N asked again, confused but calm.

„To get us in a relationship" Jay rolled his eyes, but somehow his heart started to beat faster.

A feeling he hated but couldn't control.

„What the-why would they?!" She yelled, shocked.

„Because you like me" He smirked, ignoring his heartbeat pace.

„Excuse me what?" She cluelessy said as her cheeks began to redden.

He always liked the reaction when she would get shy. Sometimes he would watch her from afar and see how her friends tease her, but he didn't know if it was about him or not and he hated that feeling.

What was it called again?

Jealousy.

„You are excused" He smiled as she rolled her eyes.

„Why would they think I would like YOU?" She said the last word harshly.

„Aw that hurted me" Jay dramatically said, placing his hand on his heart.

„Anyways I am gonna call Sunoo!" She said taking out her phone which shortly got taken away by Jay.

„Jay-what the hell" The girl said , glaring at him.

„Why is it always Sunoo?" He whined as Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

„Why do you care?" She asked.

Then Jay realized his action which he regretted.

„I-I just asked okay" He crossed his arms, pouting like a child which made Y/N chuckle.

„Wait did you just-BAHAHA" She laughed while Jay looked at her, dissapointed.

He regretted everything but tried to play it cool and hid his embarrassment.

„What's so funny?" Jay asked, his arms still crossed.

„You!" Y/N grinned widely as the boy rolled his eyes,leaning back.

„You should have seen your face!" She teased as he suddenly took her wrist, making Y/N widening her eyes.

„Don't humiliate me" He said sternly. (sorry Jay skjshs)

But the girl beside him couldn't take him serious.

„I-I just asked" Y/N imitated him as he rolled her eyes, leaning closer which made Y/N lean  back.