~21~

„So

„So..." She said.

„So?"

Silence fell as Jay waited for her to say something but she stayed quiet. They just kissed and Y/N had to calm down because he heart was beating fast, atleast she forgot about the teasing.

„Look..." Jay started and paused. „I know that you need some time and I highly respect you" He continued as he stopped again, looking at her with puppy eyes she had never seen before. He showed his soft side this time, trying to convince the girl. Will it work?

„But I hope you know that I really like you and I regret the things I did to you, like on the first school day...I am sorry" Jay continued, shocking the girl. Every single word he said was true,while his eyes always showed his true colors and in this time they showed regret and pity. Your eyes tell.

Y/N still didn't say anything, she was taken aback and watched the boy with a open mouth.

„Uh...are you okay?" He asked, slightly confused, his face expression looked adorable thought.

„Did...did YOU just apologize?" She gasped, pointing at him and acting all dramatic.

„Excuse me, I am still a human and can feel bad okay" Jay said, while folding his arms. He was indeed a bit offened but wasn't surprised, after all his actions were cold.

„I know...but I accept it" Y/N softly smiled at him as he widened his eyes.

„So we are—"

„I mean the apologize you dummy" She laughed at the dumbfounded boy who later pouted.

„Okay, okay...I will be your girlfriend" The girl said the words Jay wanted to hear so bad and finally she said yes.

„FOR REAL?!" He yelled surprised as the girl nodded with a bright smile.

Without a thought, he immediately hugged her tightly like there was now tomorrow with the biggest smile plastered on his face. A joyful moment for both of them. Y/N snuggled her head at his chest, still not believing that she is in a relationship. It felt like a dream, very unreal but beautiful.

A little later she got released and faced the happy boy.

„Gosh, you look like a psycho" She joked while Jay didn't mind at all. He felt overwhelmed by his feelings,in a good way of course.

„I-is this for real?!" He asked, it felt too unreal to be true.

The girl happily nodded as Jay suddenly jumped around the room,yelling in victory but then stopped because his lip started to bleed, they forgot to treat it.