" Mr. Neil Khurrana, as far as I remember the name" I replied being entirely confused.

"You mean the CEO of The Khurrana Group of Industries? The one who is the topmost business tycoon and every girl's dream?" Priya joined Sneha.

"Except me" I replied her immediately.

"Yeah yeah fine. By the way, you know who he is Tia? He is Mr. Neil Khurrana. OMG! You are damn lucky girl." Sneha exclaimed in excitement and hugged me tightly.

"Relax Sneha. Why are you guys being so excited?"

"We won't? Tia he is Neil, Mr. Neil Khurrana" Sneha said and broke the hug.

Those two were behaving in such a way as if I was marrying any celebrity or alien or someone not from this planet.

"Moreover, see yourself. Tia you don't even know him. I mean you don't know HIM." Priya said emphasizing on HIM.

"Hmmm. Bhaiyya told that he is his friend's cousin brother. Just this much. Moreover, you know I am not interested much about this business world. So, I don't know. Moreover, you all must have known that I am not marrying on my own wish. Bhaiyya just wants me to see settled and thus----"

"Arre, I know. But Tia, he is Mr. Neil Khurrana. Everyone knows him. Even I." Priya again repeated the same sentence.

Both kept on telling me in such a way as if I had committed some crime or blunder by not knowing him. At that time, I was already feeling so tensed and on top of that their research on my would be husband, drove me more crazy.

Why didn't these two friends of mine spent this time in doing research work for our assignments and not doing PhD in Mr. Neil Khurrana?

It would be more beneficial then.

"Anyways, leave this now." Priya said and threw herself on the bed.

Thank God!

"So, what's the menu?" she asked, picking the album and flipping through the photographs.

"Exactly! See we forgot the main thing only. Tell Tia what's the menu?" Sneha joined Priya.

"Menu? I don't know. Bhaiyya decided everything." I replied.

"What!? You don't know the menu of your own marriage? Anyways, sweet section is there right? That's enough for us." As Priya said, a sweet smile plastered her lips.

"Yeah it's there obviously. Come on Pri what's question is this?" Sneha said.

Here comes my two sweetaholics! Hihi, though, I am also one.

"Hmmm. So, Tia Rasgulla's are there right? And Gulab Jamun, Kaju katli, Ladoo, Rasmalai?" Priya asked, being curious enough to know the answer.

"Pri, you are missing something." Sneha interrupted.

"What?" Priya asked, confused.

Wowww, such great friends of mine. Here I am dying of tension and they are busy with the menu.

"Dessert. What about that? I mean caramel casturd pudding and brownie with ice-cream along with the sweets. Our favourite ones. I hope you didn't forget our favourite dishes Tia. And in this moment, since you didn't know about our arrival so ONLY this much will do for us" Sneha's words left me in a shock.

How could I even forget these? But, these items are ONLY?

Had I known that they all would be coming, then swear I would prepare a separate counter for them.

"What? Why are you looking at us like that?" She asked confused.

"Nothing. Do one thing.You go and check downstairs. The food counter is set up at the backyard." I replied and sat on the bed, sighed.