"Room no 45." the receptionist replied.

"Fort----forty five----Thank you----Thank you." she said and was about to leave the place when was stopped by someone.

"Excuse me madam", a manly voice stoke her eardrums, making her stop at that moment.

"Yes."

"Myself Nitin. Nitin Gupta. I was the one who informed you."

"Ohhh. Thank you so much for helping bhaiyya and also for letting me know."

"No it's ok. I did what was right as a person-----his phone." he said forwarding it to her while having a look at her, Tiasha's eyes became moist with tears, with one drop escaping it.

With trembling hands, she took the phone and before she could utter anything further the latter said.

"You first go and meet the patient. I need to leave for a meeting. Actually-------"

"No no it's ok. You have your own work------Once again, thank you for everything" she replied with a low smile plastering her lips and immediately turned around and left the place.

Passing through the corridor, she finally came and stood in front of a room where on the nameplate, with bold letters it was displayed- ROOM NO 45.

On reading that, she took a deep breath, with eyes shut close and tears rolling down her cheeks. Lost in her own thoughts, she kept on having a negative vibes, when her trance was broken by someone.

"Madam."

"Huhhh?"

"Madam, you are the patient's relative?"

"Yeah sister. I am his sis------sister."

"Ohh. Please come inside. Doctor is examining him only."

"Is he fine?"

"First, please come inside."

The nurse said, guiding her towards the cabin and by slightly pushing the door inwards, both entered the room.

As soon as she stepped inside, her eyes fell on Tarun, who was lying down with a pale face and the doctor examining him. Hearing the footsteps, he turned his face slightly towards the door and gave a low smile to her, signaling everything to be fine.

"Doctor how's bhaiyya?"

"Better. But as you know Tiasha he is suffering from lung cancer and-----"

"I know doctor. But without telling this to me, make him understand this. Not a single time, not a single time he listens to me or keep my words." Tiasha said giving an angry look to Tarun while seeing her acts, he laughed a little.

"Hahaha. No no he would surely take care. Isn't Mr. Tarun?" the doctor asked him.

"Yeah I will." He said slightly nodding his head.

"Ok, so let me now leave this cabin and check his reports. Till then you both carry on. And Tiasha, after leaving do meet me once."

"Sure doctor."

"Take care Tiasha dear."

"Yeah doctor."