Announcement !!

hi readers :), author here.

so really i wrote this story 3 years ago when i was just in 9th grade, can you guys believe that? it's now november of 2020, i'm now a senior in high school who's just stressed constantly and my life is currently revolving around my education, university applications, and sleeping whenever i can. i haven't been on wattpad in months, and i haven't updated or written any new stories at all. i'm so sorry to those of you who are actively waiting for new content or new stories, i really haven't been motivated to even use this website anymore, let alone even come on the website.

today, november 23 2020, i finally had a bit of spare time and opened the website and logged into my account: to 300k+ notifications! that is absolutely crazy and i'm overwhelmed by the amount of love this story has been getting 3 years later. like many of you, i'm still an avid haikyuu fan, season 4 has been a rollercoaster and i'm really enjoying it (lmk what you guys think of it so far in the comments). i still can't thank you guys enough for giving me so much support and love, or this novel so much support and love even though i have been afk and literally disappeared off this platform for so long.

now i'm not saying i will be pumping out new content and stories on a regular basis, but my spare time has been spent watching youtube and netflix which is pretty unhealthy, so i want to exercise my writing again and perhaps release new stories or short stories, maybe some one-shots if you guys would like that. so i just wanted to post this chapter on this story to connect with you guys a little, if you guys would like to ask any questions, i'll gladly reply to your comments.

on another note, if you guys have any suggestions or requests for one-shots, i might write a couple shorter stories, might restart my kuroo x reader novel, so just also comment if there are any characters you'd like to read a xreader for!

that's all from me, i hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during the global pandemic.

lots of love,

bo-kuroos

p.s. your comments do have me dying, they are comedic gold