10

The 5 of you walk into the dining hall, you can feel the piercing stares of everyone as you and Bokuto come in holding hands. The boys settle into their seats, and you join the managers at the table across the room.

"Morning!" You smile cheerfully at the other girls.

"So you and our captain a thing?" Yukie Shirofuku, the manager of the Fukurodani team, teases.

"Our simpleton captain you mean," Kaori Suzumeda, the other manager of Fukurodani, adds.

"Well..?" Everyone asks, looking at you directly.

"I guess you could say that." You reply, not paying attention to anything but the pancakes stacked in front of you.

"I think you guys are cute together." Yachi chirps, nudging you playfully.

"Agreed!" The managers chimed in unison, perfect unison.

*********************************** 

Meanwhile across the room, everyone seems to be asking Bokuto about you as well.

"Hoot's got a girl, my man's got game to settle a girl like that!" Kuroo proudly says in front of everyone. "The hottest Karasuno manager gone, I guess I can only settle for 2nd best now."

"What makes you think Kiyoko and Yachi would choose you?" Tanaka growls. "Bokuto already took our (y/n), what a lucky guy."

"Stay away from our managers Cat Captain." Noya sticks his tongue out at Kuroo.

"Boys, boys, let's here what Bokuto has to say." Mother Suga chimes in.

"On a scale of 1-10, how kissable are her lips?" Akaashi asks calmly, for some reason, even he is interested.

"I would rate her a..." Everyone huddles around, eagerly waiting for Bokuto's answer. "A...... none of your business cause she's mine!"

"Awh c'mon dude, tell us."

"Yeah! You're no fun."

"A solid 11/10," Bokuto replies. "Y'all better back off though."

"Hear that king? Your hot older sister has kissable lips." Tsuki pesters Kags, who pays no attention to the blonde. Like you, his only business at the table is to eat what is placed in front of him.

"Get a move on on those pancakes, bus leaves in an hour. I want the room to be clean when we leave." Daichi stands up, and goes to the kitchen to wash his plate.

*********************************** 

Once again, it's time for you to leave Tokyo. You watch your team greet the other teams farewell, and you can't help but smile. In a month from now, you'll return with them, to attend the final training camp before the Spring Tournament. Your heart aches as you think about leaving Bokuto, but you know he'll be around more often now.

"Hey Cutie." Bokuto hugs you from behind, softly whispering in your ear. "Missing me already?"

"Your ego's too big, doesn't match that small brain of yours."

"Still full of sass hm? Well your sass is going to turn into sorrow when you get on that bus, so, if you don't want a proper goodbye, you can just go." Bokuto releases you from his embrace, pretending to not care.

"Oh shut up, I can see right through you're bad imitation of not caring." You cup his cheeks with your hands, and you draw him in, close enough that you can smell his peppermint breath.

His lips meet yours, for the final time before you have to leave. You really wish you didn't have to go.

"Oi Kageyama, last-call before we drive off without you." Coach Ukai taps his watch.

"Text me when you're home, or I won't stop worrying." Bokuto grins.

You run off to the bus without turning back, knowing that your tears will fall if you do.

*********************************** 

10 minutes into the bus ride, your phone vibrates and the screen lights up.

•Snapchat from Owl🦉• 

You open it to find a handwritten message. You cannot decipher the message because of the poor penmanship. You replay the snap, in hopes of reading it. I miss you already )): The snap reads, or at least you think it reads.

You snapback a picture of yourself in a cute reindeer filter, captioning it; Imy2, but pls work on that penmanship of urs, can't read it lol

•Snapchat from Owl🦉• 

'scuse me ma'am, i need u to refrain from sending cute pics like that, the other boys are w/ me.. The caption reads. You giggle, earning glances from the sleepy team. You take a pic of Suga and Daichi. Mom & Dad r asleep #couplegoals ((: I should go too.

•Snapchat from Owl🦉• 

Fine, still text me when ur home, call if u want. The needy Owl opens your snap to find a picture of you rolling your eyes. Ok mom 2.0, whatever u say.

*********************************** 

The bus arrives at your house, everyone's staying the night and celebrating Christmas together here. Your mom greets the team at the doorway, and you all walk in. Once the rooms are assigned, and everyone's settled in, you pull out the Christmas decorations, and everyone sets up for the party together.