22

Day 2

Has Bokuto got anything planned for me today? You wonder as you trudge your way through the hall to get to Akaashi's dorm. Opening his door slightly, you peek in and find him shirtless. Blushing, you slam the door shut. "SUMIMASEN!"

"Don't act like you haven't seen me shirtless before. We go swimming together!" He opens the door.

"Are we going swimming now? No! I hate to admit it, but you my best friend, you have a hella hot body." You grin.

"Don't go falling for me now. I have my eyes set on a particular girl." He laughs.

***********************************
A/n: hinting a possible new fanfic? ;)

***********************************

"Like I would ever go for you." You roll your eyes.

"Nothing from Bokuto yet?"

"Doesn't seem like he's got anything planned for today."

"Good. You and I are going to hang out with some friends." He pulls his shirt over his head. "Quit staring will ya?"

"Can't believe no one's tried to make a move on you yet, that's all."

"I'll take that as a compliment. C'mon let's go. We have to get to Suga's dorm."

"I'm already out the door." 

***********************************

"Sugamama! Open up!" You bang on his door.

"I'm coming give me a second!" He yells as he hurriedly puts on his robe. When he opens the door, he's genuinely surprised that you have come to see him. "(y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"To visit you? Why else? Maybe I missed you?"

"I've missed you too. Hey Akaashi." He waves at the silent male.

"Are you ready to go? I texted you about hanging out today." Akaashi checks his watch.

"Will be done in 5, come in and take a seat. Make yourself comfortable."

You and Akaashi walk in and find a very organized dorm. "Wow Sugamama, I didn't know you were this tidy."

"It's a pet peeve of mine. Daichi gets mad at me for constantly tidying up." He chuckles softly. "Alright friends, where are we headed?"

"The amusement park!" Akaashi exclaims. "To relax and have some fun."

"OHOHO! I LOVE THE AMUSEMENT PARK." Kuroo strolls into the dorm, without Bokuto. "Can I join you?"

"Can you drive?" You ask.

"No duh, c'mon let's get to my car." Kuroo pulls out his car keys, and dangles them in front of your face. "Red Bentley Continental GTC, you won't miss it."

"What the hell is a Bentley Continental GTC?" Akaashi spits out.

"A red convertible." Kuroo sighs. "Let's go."

***********************************
Meanwhile back at Bokuto's shared dorm with Kuroo, the nervous owl is trying to think of ideas to wow you.

"A date maybe? I've already done the fancy dinner. Movie night maybe?" He frantically googles date ideas on his phone. "Actually a movie night sounds like a good idea. I'll invite her over tomorrow night." He lies back down on his bed and lays there contently.

"Open up. It's Kageyama."

"NANI?! Kageyama Tobio?" Bokuto rushed to the door and opens it to find the raven-haired setter.

"Heard you were trying to patch things up with (y/n). I want to help." Kags sits himself on the couch. "I was thinking, tomorrow night, you cook her a meal and watch some films together. She loves that."

"I was thinking the same thing." Bokuto grins at his own smartness.

"I'll help you plan it out, grab me some paper and ink." Well I was supposed to tell him some bad news, but I guess I'll hold it off for now, Kags thinks.

"You got it boss!" Bokuto hurriedly grabs the supplies and sets it in front of Kags. "Work your magic."

***********************************
"ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!" You and Akaashi chant as Kuroo drives past McDonald's.

"You guys are actually 3 year olds." Suga laughs. "Guess I'll be the mom."

"I would very much like to be excluded from this nonsense." Kuroo runs his hand in his bedhead hair. "OW! Knot~"

"Serves you right for not brushing it often." You stick out your tongue.

"Settle down kids! We've arrived at DISNEYLAND!" Suga cheers.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" The rest of you holler.

Remembering what you and your parents were talking about last night, you sigh. "Guys? I have some news I'll tell you when we go back."

"Mood killer tsk, c'mon I want to go on some rides!" Akaashi grabs your hand and runs into the crowd.

"Should we be worried?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow and glances at Suga.

"They have phones, we'll be fine. How about a rollercoaster?" The silver haired setter elbows the middle blocker lightly. "Unless you're too scared?"

"Bring it. First person to throw up treats winner to a prize of their choice."

"You're on scheming captain." They nod and run off into the crowd as well.

***********************************
"Should we be worried about them?" You point at the Kuroo and Suga who both seem equally dizzy.

"They're fine." Akaashi chuckles. "Want to go meet some characters?"

"Yes please!"