24

"Thanks Akaashi, for getting her here." Bokuto smiles at his teammate.

"I guess I'll see you guys later then." He waves off and before he heads out, he pushes your wheelchair forcefully in the direction of Bokuto.

"AHHHHHH KASHI!!!" You scream, trying to stop the wheels from moving.

"It's ok I got you." Bokuto grins as he grabs the handle of your chair and stops you. "It's the 7th day, and I was wondering.."

"Before you say anything, I'm leaving for Canada really soon."

"If you wanted to try again." He finishes at the same time you blurt out.

"Nani?" You both softly say in sync.

"You're leaving? It's only for vacation right?" Bokuto's voice trembles slightly.

"I've earned a scholarship, I'm sorry. Kags is staying to finish his 3rd year at Karasuno though. Sumimasen Bokuto-kun." You wheel your chair to face the door.

"I don't want you to call me that." He slumps against the wall. "I want you to call me by my first name. I want us to be together."

"Long distance won't work. I have to leave. Maybe we'll meet again. Please wheel me out, arigato." You say in monotone, even though it's breaking you inside.

"(y/n).."

"Please."

You feel his firm hands grab the handles and he pushes you out the door and shuts it, tears streaming down both your faces.

"Kashi let's go." You manage to whimper through your tears.

"You told him, didn't you."

"I had to. Let's go, I have to finish packing."

"Don't pretend you're fine."

"I am fine."

The walk back to your dorm is filled with silence.

***********************************
"Seems like we're all set. Ready to go?" Your mom seems pretty happy to return to her native country.

"Well we're at the airport, so I kind of have to be ready right? I don't have a choice." You cross your arms and sigh.

"I know how much you wanted to stay for him, but your education is important."

"It hurts, still."

"Oh sweetie, I know. He wanted you to have this before you left." Her hand ruffles into her jacket pocket, pulling out a gold chain. "It's the necklace you used to wear everyday."

You don't even manage to say anything, a slight gasp escapes your lips.

"Passengers boarding flight A728 to Toronto (a random city lol), Canada. May begin boarding the flight. Flight A728 now boarding." The PA stops.

"Let's go." Your mom wheels you to the front counter.

***********************************
"Hoot, my goodness, you can't lay in your bed for f***ing ever." Kuroo flings a rubber band at him, striking his left cheek.

Instead of ow-ing or flinching, Bokuto just lays there, lifeless.

"Toronto, Canada.."

"You wouldn't be able to find her even if you went there. You have to move on, I'm sorry for saying that." Kuroo exits the dorm, unable to deal with the owl in his emo phase.

"Bokuto-san."

"Akaashi, he's not in the mood."

"Bokuto-san. (y/n) wrote you a letter before she left, it's quite long. I know you're not in the mood to read it but I'm leaving it here. Take care, I'll visit again soon."

Bokuto doesn't even blink, still drowning in his sea of despair and grief. He doesn't even hear Akaashi and Kuroo leave. Slowly, he trudges over to pick up your letter. The envelope is self-made, that's cute, he thinks. He tears it open carefully, and pulls out the paper.

Dear Kouta,

By the time you receive this, I will be on my flight to Toronto. I have many things to say to you, so please keep reading.

Firstly, I hate you. You really hurt me. Sometimes I just want to throw away all our memories, but I couldn't do it. You make me upset, sad, and sometimes I can't even think about you without crying. Maybe it was for the better I left you.

Secondly, I miss you. Remembering how we met always puts me in a good mood. Yes I'm contradicting myself in this letter, because my feelings are complicated. I miss your mom's cooking, your boyfriend material clothes, and the smell of you. I miss late night movies, late night anime binging, late night video games, and late night cuddles. I miss your bedhead, your laugh, your voice calling my name. In short, I miss you, and everything that comes with.

Lastly, I love you. I love everything about you. Please don't forget me Bokuto Koutarou.

Yours truly,
Kageyama (y/n)

Bokuto cries loudly, muffling His sounds into his pillow. He misses you so much.

***********************************
"What did you give him?" Kuroo questions Akaashi.

"His final letter from (y/n). I bet he's crying in there."

"I guess we'll see how he takes the letter. Let's get to practice."

"Finally, something we can agree on."

***********************************
A/n: AHHHHHHHHHH THIS BOOK IS FINALLY ENDING! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE IT!

Thank you for sticking with me, I may or may not decide one day, out of the blue, to continue writing it. As of now, the last chapter, chapter 25, will most likely be published next week or soon! I will be continuing my Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader next. One-shot requests are also open on my haikyuu one-shot book!

I really appreciate you for reading my first-ever fanfic, arigato! ((: