15

A/N: how y'all liking that fluff?

***********************************
You wake up to someone kissing your forehead. Giggling, you open your eyes.

"Rise and shine." Bokuto stares at you with one eye closed due to the bright sunlight, giving you an unintentional wink.

"Stop being so suggestive. You lose 5 boyfriend points."

"IT'S NOT ME, IT'S THE SUN!!" He's clearly worried about losing those boyfriend points. "HOW DO I GET THOSE POINTS BACK?!?"

"You'll see."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE A -5 BOYFRIEND."

"You take this too seriously.." You push him to the side, and you get off the bed. Bokuto pulls you back towards him, you flop and fall backwards.

"You forgot something." He props himself up, and points towards his cheek.

"Not this again." You groan. "Baka."

"Ohoho now you owe me two."

Leaning in to kiss his cheek, he suddenly turns his head and you meet his lips instead. "BAKA! You tricked me."

"You're so gullible (y/n), I love you."
He said, fiddling with your hair.

"I love you too, now go get ready for school."

"Fine, see you at breakfast!" He skips off to his room.

That simpleton. So dumb, yet, you know you love him anyways.

***********************************
School proceeds as usual, people still throwing glares at you, but no one dare approaches, no one except (e/n).

"Hey (y/n) I'm having a party with my new friends, come if you want."

Surprisingly she's being really nice, I wonder what she's got up her sleeve. "Sure, I'll come if I feel like it." You turn, making sure your hair whips her face, and you walk off. (e/n) scoffs but doesn't say anything.

Reaching the cafeteria, you see Akaashi reading a book. "KAASHI!!!" You grab his arm.

"Yeah?" Clearly not startled, he turns to face you. "I'm in the middle of reading a book, can't you see?"

"So? Are you going to the party after school?"

"Why would I? I'm not what you call the "life of the party"." He buries his head into his book.

"You don't have to be, c'mon let's go! Bokuto's going, if something happens to him, I can't carry him."

"Fine, but we're leaving at 9."

"You're the best Kashi!" You squeeze him tightly.

"Get off me, go hug your boyfriend."

"You're my boy friend, with a space in the middle. I can hug you too, it doesn't mean I like you if I hug you."

***********************************

You arrive at the party, immediately you see girls and guys drinking beer and getting wasted, you wonder if this is how you really want to spend your evening.

"This looks sketch, can we not go in?" Akaashi says calmly but his eyes are begging you to not make him go inside.

"You're such a baby, c'mon bro let's go in." Bokuto puts his arm around you, and drags Akaashi with the other.

"BOKUTO-SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" You hear at least 30 girls scream.

"Hey ladies." Man was Bokuto bathing in his crowd of adoring fans. "I'm sorry but I can't dance with any of you, I'm here with my girlfriend." At least he remembered you existed.

"I'll be in a room hiding if you need me." Akaashi walks off.

***********************************

An hour and plenty of drinks (for Bokuto at least) later..

"Akaashi, who'sh that pwetty gurlll over dere?" Bokuto is slung over on Akaashi, pointing in your direction. "She'sh HAWT."

"That's your girlfriend, does (y/n) ring a bell?"

You giggle at Bokuto's behaviour.

"No way man," Bokuto's words slur together. "She'sh outta my leagueeeeee. I'm gonna talk to herrrrrrrrrr." He walks over with Akaashi holding him up. "Hey babe, do yuh wanna go out with me?"

"I think he's had too many to drink, just a little too many." You roll your eyes at Akaashi, and he smirks back.

"Pwetty gurl I'm talking to yuh, don't yuh wanna date an aceeeeeeeee?"

"It's ok," You laugh. "I have a boyfriend already."

"Who'sh your boyfrennnnnn? What'sh his nameeeeeeeeee?"

"Bokuto Koutarou, does that sound familiar?"

"Hell nawwwwww, no idea who he ishhhhhhhh."

Akaashi laughs, for once. "Time to get you home buddy." He gestures for you to unlock the car.

"One more drinkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'm not drunk..."

"No more for you, let's get you guys home. Man are you going to regret this tomorrow morning."

With that, Akaashi throws Bokuto into the backseat, and you get in the passenger seat. The 3 of you drive to Bokuto's house together.

***********************************

You and Akaashi carry Bokuto to his room, and you guys throw him onto his bed. Akaashi helps him get ready for bed, and you watch him struggle to do so.

"He's so stubborn when he's drunk, this is terrible." Akaashi complains.

"I wuv you guysssssssssss, especially the pwetty gurl.."

"We love you too, now go to bed." You pull his covers over his drunk self, and you and Akaashi leave his room.

"Thanks for helping out, I don't know if I could've pulled this off myself."

"No problem (y/n), he's a little unpredictable."

"A little?!? He almost took his shirt off at the party. For all we know, he could've taken his pants off next!"

"That's why he has you, to keep him from doing that. I'm around too, he has the both of us. He also has Kuroo."

"You're such a sweet best friend Kashi." You grin at him. "Hey it's getting late, why don't you stay over tonight? There's the spare room that they always keep for you."

"I just might take you up on that offer, goodnight (y/n)."

"Goodnight Kashi, sweet dreams."

"You too."

You give him a quick hug before you enter your room. He pushes you away blushing, he's never been really good at receiving hugs from anyone. "Oh c'mon don't be shy! You're technically my best friend too."

"I like that title. See you tomorrow."

(Akaashi's thoughts) What a lucky guy, what a lucky guy.