1

"I am not allowing you to go with us to the training camp in Tokyo, even though you're our manager."

"MOMMMM, TOBIO IS BEING OVERPROTECTIVE AGAIN."

You yell at your mom, who seems to have had enough of your constant bickering with your brother.

"Tobio, you can't control your older sister. Now both of you better get on that bus tomorrow, I'm tired of hearing you guys argue day and night."

"I don't want (y/n) to get a boyfriend, those city boys are a bad influence."

"Well I don't want Tobio to get a girlfriend, besides don't you already have your eye on that girl at school? What was her name again?"

"Oh shut up, you don't know anything about me."

"Yes I do, I read your diary dumbass."

"ENOUGH YOU TWO! GO TO BED."

"Yes mother." The two of you say quietly, hoping to not anger your mother any further.

"I love you, and even though I snooped your diary, I'm sure you love me too." You say as you throw your arms around your precious little brother.

"G-get off. You're squishing m-me."

Kageyama tries to push you off but you hold on, holding him in a head lock.

"Forgot your older sister is a black-belt hm?"

"Sh-shut u-up." He manages to stammer before you let him go.

***********************************
"Glad you could join us (y/n)-chan." Daichi, one of your closest friends, says smiling as you enter the bus.

"Yeah I have to come babysit Tobio, don't want him to cry."

Everyone snickers while Kageyama glares at you.

"Shut up (y/n)! I don't embarrass you like that."

"Everyone try to get some rest, we'll be arriving in Tokyo at around 8am." Coach Ukai said in a extra sleepy voice.

"Coach, I think it's you who needs some rest," you chuckle.

"That's true, rest well guys!"

You doze off quickly, resting your head on Kageyama's shoulders.

***********************************
"Ohoho! Daichi, long time no see!"

"Hey, hey, hey! How's my man doing."

You wake up to find two tall guys talking with Daichi.

"Bokuto, Kuroo, you two haven't changed a bit. Both of you still trying to tame that hair I see."

You laugh, and they seem to hear you from outside.

"Hey what's so funny!" The one in the red jacket asked.

Bokuto sees you, a VERY attractive girl, holding a clipboard, walking towards them. He instantly retreats and heads back inside.

"Catch ya later Karasuno, better get to warmup see you!"

Kuroo follows closely behind and disappears through the door.

"Daichi, who were those guys?"

"Captain of Nekoma, and captain of Fukurodani."

"They both have serious bedhead."

Daichi laughs, a deep, hearty laugh. "I've been trying to tell them that for the longest time. Let's head inside and get ready, our first match is against the owl head you saw just now, captain of Fukurodani Academy, Bokuto Koutarou."

***********************************
You let out a sigh.

"What's the matter (y/n)?" Kiyoko-san asks.

You gesture towards the unpredictable powerhouse team across the net. "That's our problem, Fukurodani Academy."

"HEY, HEY, HEY! Did I hear someone talking about me?" Bokuto walks over obnoxiously towards you.

"I was scouting your team, trying to figure out some game tactics."

"Well scouter, if you were looking closely, what type of material is my shirt?" He asked, snickering.

"Synthetic, something that is breathable and used in high-performance athletics." You answer back without hesitating.

"Wrong! It's boyfriend material!"

How lame can this guy get.

"Am I wearing a black-belt? Cause man, am I out of your league." You shot back.

Bokuto's genuinely surprised at your comeback but decides to push you even further.

"The only way to know if you're out of my league is if we go on a date. Let me get your number." Holding out his phone, he laughs at how smart he thinks he is.

"Oi! Bokuto, right? Leave my sister alone." Kageyama glares at the Owl.

"I can fend for myself Tobio!" You yell back at him.

"Face it Bokuto, she's WAY out of your league." Kuroo snickers from the court next to yours.

You take his phone and to everyone's surprise, you add your name and number into his contacts list.

"Kageyama (y/n).." he says reading off of his phone. "See you around! In your face Kageyama and Kuroo."

The excited look on his face makes you laugh. You watch as he skips back towards Akaashi and shows off your number to everyone.

He's an interesting one, you think to yourself. You wonder what he's going to even do with your number, and you smile, unconsciously.