5

•Snapchat from Cutie❤️•

Bokuto opens the video snap and watches it. He hears every word you say, clearly.

"Holy, holy shit." He mutters, and takes out his phone to call Kuroo.

*phone call: Bokuto and Kuroo*

"What's up Owl?"

"I just got a Snapchat from (y/n)."

"Chill it's just snap."

"She said something about having feelings for a guy."

"OHOHO! The plot thickens, do you know any other info about this guy?"

"Just that he's her friend."

"That doesn't help."

"Hold on I just got another snap."

Bokuto opens the snap, and hears that your crush is a third-year and captain of a volleyball team.

"So Hoot, what does it say?"

"Cutie's crush is a third-year, and captain of a volleyball team."

"Could be me, don't get your hopes up."

"HEY SHE'S OFF LIMITS."

"I'm just kidding. It could be; Daichi, Oikawa, you or even possibly me."

"Probably Oikawa. She's a Kageyama, how could she not be friends with Oikawa?"

"I don't think it's him. (y/n) wouldn't hurt her brother like that. It's definitely you."

"I'm not so sure."

"You're an idiot Bokuto! Just ask her out."

"She's in Miyagi. We're in Tokyo."

"Next training camp is around Christmas, perfect timing?"

"HEY, HEY, HEY! NEXT TRAINING CAMP IS AROUND CHRISTMAS!"

".. I just said that."

"THANKS KUBRO, YOU'RE THE BEST. BYE!"

"Bye.."

Bokuto hangs up, smiling from ear to ear.

***********************************
Bokuto, his name rings in your ear. You miss him so much. You guys still text everyday, but you miss his voice, and his laugh. You're so lost without him, but he doesn't know how much he means to you. You don't know how much you mean to him.

"Hey Mom? Could you drive me to Tokyo tonight?"

"What for? It's a Thursday tomorrow."

"Manager business, y'know." You lied.

"Christmas is next week, shouldn't training camps be postponed for the next while?"

"We're still holding a training camp this Friday through Sunday, just not on Christmas Day."

"Finished Christmas shopping?"

"I finished like a week ago mom."

"Are you packed?"

"Yeah."

"Hurry up let's go, I don't have time later."

"THANKS MOM!" You kiss her on the cheek and you give her a hug. You feel guilt, lying to your mother to see Bokuto.

She drops you off at Bokuto's house, and leaves.

***********************************
*you knock on Bokuto's door*

"COMING!!" You hear him yell.

In one swift motion, the door swings open and Bokuto stands there, in his pajamas. You see the Christmas tree behind, and the warmth of the house hits you.

"(y/n)???!!!!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Do you want me to leave? I can stay at Kuroo's instead.."

"STAY." He grabs your arm. "Mom, Dad! (y/n)'s here!"

"You didn't tell us she was coming over tonight." Mr. Bokuto says.

"Exactly." Bokuto-san agrees.

"I didn't know until the bell rang."

"Sumimasen, Bokuto-san." You apologize.

"No, no, it's completely fine! We love having you over." His mom beams. "It's getting late, you two hurry to bed now, separate beds."

"Goodnight mother."

"Goodnight Bokuto-san."

Bokuto helps carries your stuff to his room. You see the futon still on the floor.

"Expecting me?" You laugh and point at the futon.

"Just haven't found the time to clean up. Would you like to borrow a t-shirt again? Extra fine boyfriend material." He winks.

"Oh puh-lease, more like extra crappy."

"Hey that hurt more than what you said last time."

"Just give me the t-shirt."

He hands it over and you go to change.

When you come back, you find the bed set up, and Bokuto on the futon, already comfortable.

"Why did you come see me? Did you miss me?"

"I missed your mom's cooking."

"Not me?"

"You too, I missed having a clingy friend for a while."

"AWH. Wait.... clingy? You're mean."

"Just go to bed already."

"Goodnight.. Cutie." He mutters the second word, hoping you wouldn't hear.

"Goodnight Owl Head! Sleep tight."

(Bokuto's thoughts) I wonder if I'm really the one she likes. She came all the way from Miyagi to come see me.

(Your thoughts) I wonder if Bokuto knows. I came all the way from Miyagi to see him

You both fall asleep in no time, thinking about each other. How could the two of you, meant to be, not realize and confront your true feelings for each other? Destiny awaits you two, but both of you keep holding it off.

You see Bokuto, he sees you too. You feel Kags pulling you away, while you desperately call out Bokuto's name. Bokuto reaches for your hand, manages to grab it, but it slips away. He cries out your name. Kuroo's pulling him away from you. Bokuto sees this as well. You flinch, moving around uncomfortably, as if you're trying to escape Kags' pulls. "Let me go." You tell Kags. "Let me go back to him." Kags doesn't say a word.

You wake up sweating, the sun's shining outside. Making the snow seem like a million crystals. It was just a dream.