First 1K

Gosh, I don't even know where to begin. 

You guys should really thank my friend, I don't know if she'll read this, but she knows who she is, the one who introduced me to Haikyuu in the beginning. My world changed completely after watching the first few episodes. By now, I've at least rewatched all 3 seasons of Haikyuu, 6-7 times? It's a crazy amount of time, that I definitely did not waste.

This wattpad account of mine is an old one, elementary student me wrote sappy fanfics that were terrible. Let's never revive that again. Something just sparked, I came back wanting to write. I wrote this for fun, mostly for my own entertainment to vent out my fangirl feelings. I swear fluff is the best, I die reading it. 

I remember when this novel started gaining attention, I would constantly check the statistics to find out what my readers are like. After that, I lost interest in wattpad again. Until I started writing bts fanfic (check those out!). I watched the novel go from 30 reads to 300. 500 reads to 1000. Honestly without you readers, I would've stopped writing at the 30 mark. I felt disappointed that people did not see my work, or that they saw my work and didn't like it. I feel reassured now, that people will actually read my work.

If you guys have any requests or things you'd like to know about me, comment down below! It's the least I can do.

Also drop a follow and some votes if you want to continue reading my works in the future! (It'd be much appreciated!)

I love you all, thank you so much for this miracle.

t.