12

"Hey Cutie." Bokuto walks over, grabs you by the waist, and immediately pulls you in for a kiss.

You giggle, running your hands through his hair.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your family?"

"They're here as well, I convinced them to come with me. I can't be a good boyfriend if I don't spend Christmas with you."

"That's not a good enough reason."

"Look, I really like you and I've missed you terribly. You haven't returned any of my messages, calls, or snaps so I felt like something was up."

"Daichi has my phone.. He dared me into not contacting you for 2 days." You spill.

"Ohoho, that Karasuno captain, a mischievous one, I see how it is. It's cold outside, let's get back in so you don't get sick." He takes your hand and pulls you into the warmth of your house.

"Care to explain?" Your mom asks from the kitchen, gesturing towards Bokuto. "Who's this young man?"

"Well mom, this is Bokuto Koutarou, and he's my-"

"Boyfriend." He takes the words right out of your mouth. "You have a very fine daughter Kageyama-san."

"You never told me you had a boyfriend." Your mom raises an eyebrow.

"Technically I didn't have one until 2 days ago. I was going to tell you today."

"Remember what I said about love (y/n)."

"I know mom, no birds and the bees until we're married."

Your mom beams, and continues to prepare breakfast.

*********************************** 

You snuggle your body against his on the couch. He wraps one arm around you, securing you next to him.

"I just wanted to make sure that you're really alright with being in a long distance relationship. You know I'm graduating soon as well, are you sure about this?"

"I am. We don't need to have our entire future planned out right now, but I can tell you this. I don't care where our lives take us, but with you by my side I know I'll be ok."

"What are you going to do when I graduate?"

"I'm going to finish my 3rd-year, and I'll move in with you, Kuroo, and Akaashi. I'll also attend the same university as you guys."

"How'd you know I was going to get a place with Kuroo and Akaashi?"

"You 3 are inseparable." You kiss him on the cheek softly.

Bokuto's face reddens.

"You're so cute when you blush, did you know that?" You pinch his cheek.

"I think I just puked a little in my mouth." Kags said gagging.

"Suck it up buttercup." You stick your tongue out at him.

*********************************** 

A/N: SOOOOOO I don't really want to dwell on before the Spring Tournament too much. Next chapter I'm going to do a major time skip to when school resumes, sorrrrrrry, I'm getting kind of bored with the holidays :c

(p.s. will be throwing some couple drama to keep things interesting)

*********************************** 

Bokuto ended up staying for the next few days, allowing you to spend a lot of quality time with him. Occasionally you ran into girls from your school, who looked at Bokuto in awe. You payed no attention to them, knowing very well that this simpleton owl was yours, and yours only.

Soon, your PDA with Bokuto was tolerated by everyone, even Kags. They were used to seeing Bokuto clinging tightly to your arm everywhere you went. Surprisingly, your mom was very supportive of your relationship and constantly praised you for it, she absolutely loved Bokuto. Bokuto's parents absolutely loved you, they were hoping their future daughter-in-law would be you some day.

Without realizing, the entire holiday break had just flown by. School resumed tomorrow, you wondered how well the boys would do at the Spring Tournament.

How will your fate change?