13

A/N: Sumimasen for the short chapter, my brain couldn't function on writing about the holidays anymore. Starting with what happens after holiday break, let's begin!

***********************************

The holidays have gone by so fast, you think as the bell dismisses you for lunch. Heading to the cafeteria, you feel groups of people staring at you. Ignoring them, you plop beside Kags and you begin to eat your lunch.

"Did you hear?" Hinata asks, mouth full.

"Hear about what?" You take a bite of your lunch.

"Bokuto's been featured in a Volleyball Monthly, now he basically has this huge following of fans everywhere in Japan." He smiles and pulls out a fresh copy of the magazine. Bokuto posing with a volleyball on the cover.

"No way. That's great for him! Now he has a higher chance of making the Japanese national team this year."

"There was a short q & a, with one question regarding his love life.." Hinata flips open the magazine and shows you. "It mentioned your name, now everyone wants to know who you are, for better or for worse I don't know."

"That's not going to affect my life anyhow, it'll blow over."

"(y/n) you should check the public stories on Snapchat." Yamaguchi pulls out his smart device, opens it to the Japanese Buzzfeed, and shows it to you. "Bokuto's blowing up, fan girls are posting articles saying they don't want Bokuto with this "mystery girl"."

"They don't even know who I am though, does it matter? I said, it'll blow over. No one's hurting me just over some small question in a magazine, I'm not that big of a deal." You continue to eat your lunch, disengaging yourself from the conversation of the boys.

***********************************
Cutie: vball monthly?! Congrats babe❤️

Owl Head: haha sorry for not mentioning the love life question

Cutie: I'll be fine

Owl Head: u sure? there are some pretty worked up fans

Cutie: I'm not letting them take u from me

Owl Head: I am not leaving u for them, I promise❤️

Cutie: remember black-belt right here

Owl Head: gotta jolt sorry next class is starting ;( bye cutie

Cutie: seeya idiot ;)

This idiot. He shrugs off being famous so easily. What costs does being famous have?

***********************************
"Kageyama (y/n)!" You hear multiple voices yell as you enter the class.

"Yes?" Turning, you find a group of girls, ranging from years 1-3, glaring at you.

"Are you the one dating our Bokuto?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, he's supposed to be ours forever."

"You don't own him..."

"Watch your back." A third-year warns me.

"Um ok?" You sit in your assigned seat, next to Noya, and class commences.

Tanaka throws an airplane to you and you open it, inside it reads; Noya and I will make sure you get home safe :))

You smile and nod at him, earning a grin back. You really hope the threat from those girls meant nothing, but you're worried.

*Kageyama (y/n) to the office please, Kageyama (y/n)*

That's odd, what's a straight-A student like you being called down to the office for?

***********************************
"Kageyama-chan. We have been given a chance to exchange students with a prestigious academy in Tokyo. It is in my best interest to send our top students to participate in the program for 2 weeks." Karasuno's principal begins. "As the top overall student in both academics and athletics in year 2, you will be sent there to represent us. This isn't a choice."

"2 weeks sensei? The Volleyball Spring Tournament starts very soon, I can't just leave my duties."

"Shimizu-chan has given permission. The other students I will be sending, have yet to be decided, but, your ride leaves tonight. Accommodation will not be provided, but food and other necessities will be. I suggest contacting the school to set up a home-stay. You're dismissed."

He sends you out the door, but you still have no idea which school you're being sent to. With that, you meet up with Kags, tell him he news, and Tanaka and Noya walk the 2 of you home.

***********************************
You wait at the stop where the driver is supposed to pick you up. Out of the corner of your eye you see a familiar girl walk up. It's that third-year who threatened you over Bokuto, you roll your eyes.

"Looks like this b**** is here too," she sighs to her friend. "Stay out of my way, you're not taking him."

"What school are we even going to?"

"Fukurodani Academy, how stupid can you get? I don't want to see you talk to Bokuto, understand?"

"He's my boyfriend, not yours."

You both glare at each other, the car arrives, and you settle into the passenger's seat and you begin to sleep.

2 weeks?!? How are you going to survive with crazy fangirls swarming Bokuto and threatening you..