6

You wake up sweating. The sun's shining outside, making the snow seem like a million crystals. It was just a dream.

"Have a bad dream?" Bokuto asks, worried since you woke up so suddenly.

"You could say that. Could I use your shower?"

"It's right there," he replies, pointing to the one at the back of his room. "Extra towels and toiletries are in the cabinet to the right."

You walk in, greeted with the sudden surprise of bright lights, almost as if they can feel your presence. You turn the shower knob, letting the water rinse away your nightmares from the night before.

***********************************
(Bokuto's thoughts) Can I be sure I'm the one she has feelings for? What if those snaps were just a joke. No, (y/n) wouldn't hurt me like that. She came all the way here. Should I tell her I know?

You walk out of the bathroom, hair down, still in the t-shirt Bokuto gave you. "Hey could you send me home? I promised Kags I'd spend some time with him today. I'll see you tomorrow, last training camp before Christmas."

"You're leaving already?"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Go away, you're too clingy Owl Head."

"Who's the clingy friend? That's a good question. Who was it that came over at 10 last night?"

"Shut up."

"Ha! I got you there."

"Just drive me home, pretty please?"

"Fine." He grumbles.

***********************************
"Wait, Bokuto." Kags yells at him just before he gets back in his car.

"What is it King?" Bokuto sneered back.

"If you want to ask my sister out, you better do it at the training camp."

"Why's that?"

"I overheard she and Yachi talking about the Spring Tournament, (y/n) said she will probably resign from managing. My sister wants to focus on her studies, but I know not managing will break her heart. Please convince her otherwise."

"Hey, hey, hey! Is the King begging me? I guess I could spare some time and help."

"You're so full of yourself, see you tomorrow."

"See you Kingyama, thanks for the info."

"Yeah whatever." Kags says turning to go back inside.

You see Kags and Bokuto exchange words, but you don't think much about it. Kags walks back in, and you two spend some time together playing games on your Xbox, and Wii U. Even your mom joins in at one point, suggesting you guys play Just Dance. Kags has no interest for this game of movement and music, but you force him to play anyways.

***********************************
A/N: Sorry for constant time skips, I'll try to connect the story more.

***********************************
Once again, Karasuno has arrived in Tokyo. This will be the last training camp until school resumes, meaning you will not return to Tokyo for volleyball until a month later.

"It's so close to Christmas, I love the holidays so much." Yachi breathes in the fresh air, and picks up a handful of snow and chucks it at you. You duck just in time, but it hits Coach Ukai behind you. The look on Yachi face looks as if she's just witnessed death.

"OI WHICH ONE OF YOU THREW THAT?" Coach Ukai said irritated.

"Sorry sensei, it was me."

Coach Ukai turns to find innocent little Yachi, and is at a loss of words. "Oh n-no worries then, just be careful next time Yachi."

Yachi exhales, relieved. If it was one of the boys, Coach would've done something for sure.

"Hey (y/n)!" 3 voices yell in unison.

"Hey Kuroo, Akaashi, and Owl Head. Wow the dynamic trio, all together for once."

"We have a surprise for you on the last day of the camp." Kuroo says, nudging Bokuto.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! I'm sure you'll love it, right Akaashi?"

"Sure."

Everyone from Karasuno seems to know what's going on, but you stand there clueless. "Oh ok, see you on the court you 3." You walk through Nekoma's school doors, and you head to the manager's room to drop off your stuff.

Once you arrive, you find a note stuck on the door that says: Karasuno Managers, please stay in the room to the left of this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's odd you think, as you open the door to the room. 3 futons lie on the ground set up for Kiyoko, Yachi, and you. A candy-cane lies on top of each one. "Happy holidays." You read off the little tag connected to it. "That's so sweet."

"(Y/n), odd how we're separated from the other managers isn't it?" Instead of asking, Kiyoko-san implies heavily that obviously something's going to happen, but you miss the clue completely.

"I think it's fine, what do you think Yachi?"

"I don't really mind," Kiyoko nudges Yachi. "It is a bit odd like Kiyoko-san said though.

You smile at the two of them, and the three of you walk down to the gym together.